<The start>

Yeonghwa's POV~

I woke up lazy as ever but needed to go to school so that I would 'learn'. I never need to go to school. I am really smart. Heck! I was learning 8Th grade lessons when I was just 5!!. I then took a bath and went down stairs

I walked into my quiet kitchen, where only the sunlight was lighting the room up. Whenever I walk in here I remember the time when my mother and I would cook.

I open the fridge to find whatever. I was too lazy to cook anything anyways.

Then I saw pasta. I took it out, closed my fridge and went to my table to eat. It was really lonely here in my mansion. Even if I have so much money I don't want any service from anyone.

~°^°~

I finished and changed into my school uniform.

I walked out the front door and started walking to my school. I didn't want to drive to school. I'm only 15 and everyone knows that. If I come to school with my car I might get arrested. School wasn't that far from home anyways

When I walked into the school, there wasn't even a lot of students. Mostly the nerds come early like me.

I did what I had to do. Like put my things into my locker and go.

I walked into my classroom and saw Jungkook sitting in my seat. I honestly want to just scold him to get out of my seat but it would blow out my reputation as the 'sweet girl'.

"Can you get out of my seat please?" I asked 'nicely'.

"There's no assigned seats" he reminded me. I just wanted to shout at him. That seat was my seat ever since the school year started and I don't like other people sitting on it.

I sighed and sat infront of him. "Can you not? I can't see" he complained.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I then hear him stand up. He then pulled my hair back so I would look at him.

"I said I can't see" He said aggressively.

"I'm sorry that your blind, Amkae!!" I snapped right at his face.

"Don't act so strong!" He said pulling my hair even more. "I know you aren't" he said with a smirk and let go of my hair. I rolled my eyes and took my book and started to read.

"Bitch" I said underneath my breath.

~°^°~
Skip to lunch time~

Jungkook's POV~
"I annoyed the sweet girl again" I said laughing hard. "She's so easy to annoy"

"You should choose another girl. I'm tired of hearing you annoying geum again again!" Yoongi shouted.

"Why? Do you like her?" I said with a smirk and he hit me.

"I don't like no one" he said annoyed.

"Come on guys! Why can't we just be a normal group of friends?" Jimin questioned

"Jimin-yah our differences makes our group normal!" Hoseok shouted happily.

"Yeah, yeah come on or you guys will be late for class" Jin said standing up.

"Okey, eomma" Namjoon said and Jin slapped him.

"I'm not your mom!!! Now come on and let's go!!" Jin shouted at him grabbing Namjoon's hand and dragging him away.

~°^°~NamJin😍😍~°^°~