<White day>

⚠Short chapter alert⚠

Yeonghwa's POV~
I walked into the school to find A LOT couples outside. I understand it's White day, but it isn't that exciting for me. Just like valentine's day I have no one to be with, but now I have someone I want to give chocolates to

I placed my things inside my locker and headed to my classroom.

Surprisingly everyone was early including Jungkook. I sat on my seat beside Jihoon and smiled.

I took out a box of chocolates and gave it to Jihoon "Happy White day Jihoon-ah!" I greeted him with a smile.

He blushed and took the chocolates from my hand. "I-I actually have something for you too" he said and gave me a little box.

"What is this?" I asked as I took it from his hands "open it…" he said shyly. I smiled and opened it.

It was a beautiful black chocker with a heart in the middle.

"It's so beautiful! Thank you" I thank him and placed the choker back into the box and placed it inside me bag

"It's like you: beautiful, and black"he said with a slight grin.

"Aish! Your so cheesy!"I said hitting his shoulder gently. He laughed at it and the door opened. It was the teacher so all of the students rushed to their seats.

●︿●

The bell rang and the students run out of the classroom, as of me, I just took my time placing my things in my bag.

"Hey, Yeonghwa" someone called out for me from behind.

"Ne?" I said turning around to see Namhyun.

"You got time after class?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I answered.

"Can we hang out after class? I mean, not like a date, but a hangout! You see…I want to know you better!" He said with a cute little smile.

"I'm okey with that" I said and placed the last few things into my bag.

"Great! Oh, by the way, happy White day!!" He greeted me.

I placed my bag on my shoulder and said "Happy White day to you to". I then walked pass him and walked out of the class.

●︿●

Namhyun's POV~
After Yeonghwa left, I smiled happily "She said yes…even if I keep on hiding my feelings for her for 2 years I feel like this semester will be the semester I finally confess" I said looking at her table.

"Why can't I be in your class? We're practically one year apart" then I looked at Jihoon's table "you like her don't you? *sigh* I'll do anything to make her happy, even if that means letting her go" I said and walked out.

●︿●

Jungkook's POV~
We all were skipping class today. We didn't want to go in our classroom, then will be flooded by gifts and letters from fangirls.

"So, have you guys received any gifts?" Yoongi asked.

"Pfft! If we walked in our classrooms I'm sure we can't even carry every single gifts those girls gave us" I said with a smirk.

"Hey, Don't get those girls wrong. As a senior I understand those girls, in how they reacted to my looks" Jin said confidently.

"How about boys?" Namjoon asked, and Jin chuckled.

"You know your the only boy who ever liked me this way, right?" Jin reminded him and pinched his boyfriend's cheek.

"Aish, even me and Jimin doesn't do all that cute stuff! Right chimchim?" Yoonfi said smiling at his cute boyfriend.

"Well…we kinda do that Yoongi. Remember the time when you kept on telling me to read one book? You were constantly begging me to read it!" Jimin confessed.

"Well, I still love you!" Yoongi said then kissed Jimin's cheek.

"We probably should go back to class" Namjoon said taking his bag.

"I have to keep my grades up you know" he said and left.

"I agree, goodbye!" Hoseok shouted running away quickly.

Then all of us bid our goodbyes and walked separate ways.

●︿●
U know why this is short? It's is only 684 words!! I mostly want it to be 1000+but I didn't make it😖