<He's getting suspicous>

Yeonghwa's POV~

"Can you stop asking me if I'm a mafia? I'm not okey! You don't have any evidence to prove I'm one!!" I shouted as I walked fast throught the halls trying to lose Jungkook, following me.

I know my heart is beating a million beats but per second. Why is he thinking like this? Who gave him the idea of me being me Mafia?. Then it hit me…

Jihoon…

"One more question Geum-" I already was running fast to my classroom, not to lose Jungkook but to get to Jihoon.

I know Jungkook is a really fast runner, but at this time I was running like a cheetah.

I got closer to my classroom. When I got there I almost fell because of the sudden stop.

I open the door widely with heavy breath and sweat all over my face.

"Yeo- I mean Geum-ah? Why do you look like your in a rush?" Jihoon asked. There was already 5 or 6 people in the classroom looking at me.

I took Jihoon's hand and dragged him outside.

●︿●

Jihoon's POV~
We kept walking and walking. Bumping into students that were walking by.

"G-Geum-ah w-wher a-are w-we g-going?" I stuttered. She ignored me and we started to walk up the stairs to the roof.

●︿●

When we got there Yeonghwa pushed me far from the door to the rooftop. She closed the door shut, and locked it.

"Y-Yeonghwa" I said as she sent a death glare at me.

"Tell me Jihoon…did you…give Jungkook an idea of me being a Mafia?" She asked. I felt shivers down my spine. I know what would happen if I tell the truth, and if I lie.

"I-I didn't" I stuttered anxiously. Yeonghwa was about to take put her gun, about I ran to her and held her hand that was near her skirt pocket, about to take it.

"I know you want the truth but…if I tell you, you won't kill me" I looked at her eyes that were filled with anger. She nodded. I let go of her hand she lower it.

"I kinda did…here's our first conversation" I said and shakenly took my phone out my pocket and handed it to her

Yeonghwa's POV~
I took the phone out of his hand harshly and started to read his conversation with Jungkook.

He didn't point out I was a Mafia but did say I could kill people. I clutched my hands and gave him back his phone.

He hesitantly took it from my hands and looked down. "If you see him tell him the fact that I could kill was a complete joke" I said and walked away immediately.

●︿●

As I was walking through the halls, I saw Jungkook. I stud there looking at him. He was standing in the middle of the hallway.

I turned to my left and to my surprise Yoongi was there. I turn to my right, I saw Jimin. I turned around to see Taehyung.