<Join me?>

Yeonghwa's POV~

Me and Nancy decided to stay for the night at my room just to be sure Jeonghyung doesn't come back. "Nancy unnie, I have a question" Nancy looked at me and nodded. "How do you know about this? How do you know about my parents?" She looked away a bit. She looked like she was trying to remember so I didn't shouted at her or threaten her…just yet.

"Ah! I rember! Me amd Jeonghyung were best friends at the time. I was at his mansion when I over heard their conversation. That's all I remember" I bit my bottom lip and nodded "My cousin is looking for someone of overtake his position as Mafia leader. Will you take the honors? He is looking for a young Mafia" I looked at Nancy with a smirk "can I?" I asked. She smirked also and nodded.

Suddenly the door opened. We both jumped and turned our attention to the door. The two of us let out a relieved sigh as we both tried our best to hold in the laughter. "W-what a-are y-you t-two d-doing?" Jungkook said in a less druken voice. I guess letting him wait for a bit and rest is slowly drifting his druken self. "Hey you! G-Geum! Where's my water girly!!" He shooted at me. I giggled a bit and stud up. "Just wait for me where and I'll come back with your water". Jungkook confusedly nodded. I giggled again and walked out my room.

Author's POV~
After Yeonghwa walked out the room, Jungkook began to stumble around "Jungkook, are you drunk? How many did you drink?" Nancy asked as she looked at Jungkook confusedly. "Uhhhhhh…27?" Jungkook tried to remember but can't because of his drunk state.

Nancy facepalmed and stud up. "Go back to your room, Jungkook. I don't want to take care of a intoxicated person alone".

Jungkook didn't understand anything that Nancy said cause he was busy day dreaming. Nancy sighed and started to walk out the room "Hey! Hey!" Jungkook shouted. "I t-thought you w-would g-give me w-water, pabo!!" Nancy looked at him in disgust.

"You better shut your mouth a-" Nancy got cut off by the door opening. She turned around and saw Yeonghwa. "Oh! Hi, Yeo- Geum!!"

Yeonghwa's POV~
I nodded akwardly. I don't know why, I just feel like it. "Here's your water now get out my room" I handed out the gass to him but the problem ways……

He was asleep

I just look at him holding in my urge to scream at him. "Unnie…can you help carry this guy to his room?". Nancy took a deep breath and nodded.

●︿●
{U think I would forget about this guy? I still need a name for it!!)

After we got Jungkook to his room we both slammed the door and tried to catch our breaths. "He was so heavy!!" I said while breathing heavily. "I know right! Now let's go in your room. You must be exhausted" Nancy said with an assuring smile. I smiled back and nodded.

●︿●
Sry for shot chapters. After this day I will update in Popularity, then the schedule will be the same.