3. no sleep

Anna clears her throat causing me to jump from my slumber "I'm awake!" She chuckles "yea now" I stand up and smile. She grabs pur stuff and walks out of the house getting into my car "I'm driving no way I'm letting you're sleepy head drive" I put my hands up in defense "I wasn't gonna drive anyways lady" she puts the keys in the ignition, the radio blades causing us both to jump "holy!" I turn it down quickly she plugs her phone into the aux and clicks shuffle. Free by why don't we starts playing. We sing together obnoxiously. "AND IF THE SKY FALLS ILL CATCH IT, JUST TO STEAL YOU A STAR" I hand her fake star and she brings it to her heart. She pulls into the drive thru of Starbucks, I not really crazy about it but she is.

She got our drinks and we made out way to the mall. I would say we shopped til we dropped but I barely shopped at all, if anything Anna shopped til she couldn't carry anything anymore. I bought myself a pair of vans and one vintage T-shirt. I helped Anna carry her bags out to the car "geez Anna, you said small" she grins but groans "I got carried away!" We finally get everything into the car and leave the mall. "You hungry?" She ask. "Duh we shopped for 4 hours!" She giggled "I'm surprise you didn't fall from being so tired" I out my fist in the air "27 hours of being awake yay me" it was sarcasm if you didn't catch on, I was so tired I didn't even want to move. I could probably fall asleep right now and not even realize it. She pulls into a subway parking lot and unbuckles her seat belt "let's go sleepy head. " I do the same and step out of the car. She records me as I open the door for her "why thank you kind sir" my jaw drops "are you assuming my gender? Cause you're right" I say sarcastically. She laughs and ends the video putting it on her Snapchat. We ordered our food and sat in the front by the window. "Daniels coming home tonight" Anna says taking a bit from her sandwich. I nod "well I guess I'll finally get to meet him" she swallows her bit "my mom was texting me about it all this morning. She's more excited for you to meet him then you guys are to meet each other " I wave my chip in the air "like you said match maker" Anna rolls her eyes jokingly then winks "so you do like my brother" I throw my hands up "Anna do you not listen!" She giggles "I do but its fun to pick on you" I squint my eyes at her "how rude" she chuckles and throws a chip at me.

I help carry up the huge bags to Anna's room. When we're finally done we fall back onto the bed. "That took forever" I mumble. I went to close my eyes but Anna pulled me up "come on" I frown "Anna I'm gonna die, I need sleeeeeepppp" I whine. Anna gestures for me to sit down on the couch. I sit down next to Tyler "hey sleepyhead" I roll my eyes "help" I whisper. He chuckles and gestures for me to lay my head on his shoulder. Her reaches for the blanket on the arm of the couch and pulls it over me. I felt my eyes get heavy fast and soon I slipped into a deep sleep.

Daniels POV.

I walk into the house and my mom was already at the door. Her arms flung around my shoulders squeezing my tightly "oh my baby's home" she kissed both my cheeks then my nose "I missed you sweetheart" I kiss her cheek "I missed you too mom" Anna came up with a smile and hugged me "Dani" I chuckle "Anna" she rolls her eyes and pulls away. "Anna a little help" Tyler whispers from the living room. Anna rolls her eyes and walks into the living room. My mom follows and smiles. So I follow too. There was a girl laying on Tyler's shoulder asleep I couldn't get a good look at her because Anna took her head as Tyler got up. My mom rushed over and grabbed a pillow to lay her head on. Tyler smiles at her then turns to me "Daniel!" He hugs me "hey Tyler" my mom leans over and kisses her cheek "poor girl hasn't slept in almost two days" she pulls the blanket up over her shoulders and Anna begins to shoe us out of the living room "well then let her sleep" Tyler takes my bag and i follow him upstairs.

"So who's the girl? Is she your girlfriend?" Tyler chuckles "it's Hallie, Daniel she's Anna's best friend and no she isn't my girlfriend. She's only 17" I nod "best friend?" He sits down onto my bed "yes, best friend. They've been best friends for 3 years now" "oh" he shakes his head "don't play stupid Daniel, you knew who she was" I furrow my eyebrows and he continues "she showed me the messages between her and Zach, Zach said you were stalking her page" he stood up and walked past me. I stood there speechless, zach was watching me? And he told on me! What kind of friend does that?! Oh zachs gonna get it when i get back to la. Tyler pats my shoulder "awe Daniel its okay, you better hope mom doesn't find out especially because I think she's set on you two becoming a thing" I froze and hear the door close behind me, she knows I was stalking her and my mom wants us to to date or 'be a thing' ? I haven't even officially met her yet, all I know is her name and who she is to my family. And that she's very pretty.

🌻