14.scream

Daniels POV.

I watched Hallie hug jack shirtless, I felt my stomach turn but I shook it off. I shouldn't get jealous when she's only my friend. Jack sat down next to Zach. Hallie left to go upstairs. "morning jack" I say strumming the guitar. "morning" he yawns. I write a few more lyrics down then put all off to the side. "Hallie's pretty" Jonah sips his coffee and the other boys nod "yea she is" I say plainly sitting back in my chair. They all wink at me but I sit up "we should probably get ready for the day" I walk into the house with my guitar over my shoulder and my notebook and pencil in my hands.

I quickly run to my room to take a quick shower and get ready. I put on my guns and roses tee and a pair of black ripped jeans. I dry my hair and runs my fingers through it to make it perfect. I put on my socks and pulled on my checkered vans. I look in the mirror a few more times before finally deciding I looked good. I quickly step out of my room and walk down the hall. I hear the Anna's voice from Hallie's room. "you look fine Hallie" "really, I feel like it's too warm to wear this" I get closer "its fine Hallie, if you get hot just take it off" "and walk around in a bra?" I chuckled quietly "yea Hal, you got the body for it" they both giggle "okay fine" I hear the bed springs bounce meaning they're getting up it sitting down and I bolt down the hallway to scared I'd get caught. But that was a dumb idea. I slip down the stairs. It didn't hurt but it made a lot of noise.

"Bro are you okay?" Jonah asked from the couch. I look around myself and nod "y-yea i-" I take a deep breath, what am I supposed to say. Yea Jonah I just fell because I was eavesdropping on my sister and Hallie. "You were what?" Jonah was now standing above me. "Dani are you good?" I swing by head to the top of the stairs and I nod. She walks down with my sister behind her. "What happened?" I stared into her grey eyes. "i don't know I kind of just slipped" a smile spreading across her face "gosh you're so clumpsy" I giggle "yea I am". She stands infront me up and hands me her hand to help me up.

She helps me up and I finally take a chance to stare as long as I could without it being creepy. She smiled at me and turns to Anna who of course had the hugest smile on her face. "what?" I say, Jonah chuckles and so does Anna. She shrugs her shoulder then gestures towards the kitchen to Hallie. Hallie follows my sister into the kitchen. I watch Hallie until she disappears. "bro, at least be causul with it" I turn to him "what?" He giggles and shakes his head. "you're bad at being low-key" I furrow my eyebrows. He hits my shoulder playfully "you like her and it's not hard to find that out" I shake my head "what no I don't" Jonah rolls his eyes "mhmm that's why you stared at her that entire time she was in your sight" I gulp "I don't know what you're talking about" he chuckles and begins to walk up the stairs "quit pretending to be oblivious" I watch as his back disappears into the hallway.

God am I that bad of hiding it? I took a deep breath and walked through the kitchen doors. Hallie sat on the chairs by the island, Anna was searching the fridge. Which is nothing new. "hey dani" I smile at Hallie "hey" I say simply and slip into the seat next to her. "you guys barely have any food" Anna complains. I shrug "well we're always out doing something and we usually just go out to eat" She rolled her eyes and sat across from us. "so what are we doing today" I scratch my head " I don't know yet, the guys will probably leave that up to you guys" Anna shrugged and Hallie looked between the both of us. She shook her head and got up walking out if the kitchen.

"You like her" I quickly look at Anna "no I don't" Anna shakes her head laughing "okay Daniel whatever you say" I huff and roll my eyes "geez I can't talk to a girl and not like her?" She giggled as I felt myself get flustered. A scream made both of us jump.

Hallie's POV

I walked upstairs and the other boys were talking in the hallway. "Hallie, whats up?" Jonah smiles, I send him a quick smile "what are we doing today?" The boys glance at one another and each take their turn shrugging. "come one this is my first time in California and only got a week, I want to do as much as I can while I'm here" corbyn chuckles. "well christina is coming in two days-" jack adds on "so is Gabbie" I nod. "okay? What are you implying?" They shrug again. I face palm "you guys are so indecisive" Zach's eyes widen "woah, that was a big word Hal" I avert my eyes "so?" Jonah chuckles and hits Zach's gut playfully "he's trying to flirt" Zach grabs his stomach "uh no I'm not trying I'm succeeding" jack and corbyn start to hysterically laughing. "this is why Jonah's the ladies man" I mumble. They all freeze and stare at me. "wut?" Zach says. I grin and turn around ready to skip away "Jonah's a ladies man" I hear their footsteps behind. Im quickly lifted off the ground, I scream and they all laugh. I look at who has me and meet Zach's eyes. He winks "Cinderella" he whispers then runs down the stairs. "Zach when we said pick up girls we didn't mean literally!"

Zach stops at the bottom of the stairs and laughs, Jonah, jack and corbyn are surrounding us. "Zach put me down" I say through giggling. Next thing I know I'm flung into the air and I let out another screetch, my body falls against a soft fluffy love sac. I let out a breath as I realized I was fine. I looked up pushing my hair out of my face. "Zach you scar-" Zach then jumps next to me before I could finish my sentence. "are you ticklish" my eyes widen. "hold her down!" Jack screams. Jonah's big arms hold down my smaller and weaker arms. Corbyn holds down my feet and Zach and Jack begin to tickle me. "s-s-s t- t-o-o- p-p" I say between my gasps for air.

"I'll save you!" Daniel yells. Zach let's out screetch and Jack quickly covers his ears. "Bro what the heck, DUDE" Jonah releases his grip but my head laid in his lap. I clenched my stomach as I took deep breathes. Daniel was sitting next to me and Zach laid on the tile floor. "Ow" Zach let out. "shut up" I say. The boys laugh, Anna stands above me with her hands on her hips. "wut?" I say she rolls her eyes and outreaches her hand. I grab it and she pulls me up. "that was fun" jack smiles. "for you, my stomach hurts now" I whine. The boys chuckle "get ready, we're going to the beach" I smile and skip upstairs.

🌻