46. handsome

Hallie's POV

I walk into the quiet house with Anna right behind me, it seemed like no body was home. We share a look before walking into separate rooms to get dressed for the day. I put on a white T-shirt with Jean shorts, I grab my bag and put my bikini and sunscreen and a few others miscellaneous items in it before throwing it over my shoulder. I wall or of the bedroom and almost run straight into Daniel "oh, hi. where you off too?" it takes me a second or two to take my eyes off of his body, I've never been into abs but his was different "hey, I'm uh, going to the beach with the girls" he frowns "oh, okay have fun" he starts to walk past me but I stick my arm out pulling him towards me, he gasps quietly "what's wrong?" he shakes his head "nothing just being clingy" he laughs, i blush "clingy?" he smiles before pulling into his room, he closes the door behind him "yeah clingy" he kisses me swiftly, "go have fun" he winks before opening the door, he jokingly slaps my ass and I gasp and turn around. He smirks at me and i walk over to him and try to slap his ass back. he grabs my arm and puts it above my head before tickling me with his free hand. I let out a squeak and he laughs "gotcha" he sweeps me up from the ground and drops me on his bed, I quickly ball myself up so he can't tickle me but i was nothing compared to his strength.

He pulls my arms causing me to let go from the ball, he sits on my legs and tickles my stomach. I laugh loudly as he tickles me, he laughs too with a wide goofy grin.

Anna's POV

I hear their laughs in the bedroom, I smile to myself and creep to the door. I look in, making sure to not show myself. Daniel was on top of her shirtless and was tickling her, they were laughing loudly and I couldn't help but smile. They seemed so happy together, I know they haven't finalized anything but just being around each other you can tell. There was a light knock on the door but only I heard it, I quickly run past the bedroom door to leave them be. I open the door to Gabbie and Rachel, Hallies voice echos "okay Daniel oh my God, I can't do this" he voice was rushed but she lets out a laugh and Rachel and Gabbies eyes widen, I chuckle "come in" they step in and I hear muffled voices then the two of them walk out the room, Hallie's face was red and Daniel had a wide grin. "oh hey rach and gabs" they wave to him, "hey Daniel" he winks at me then plants a kiss on Hallie "you girls have fun" Hallie's face gets even redder. He walks out of the door and we all stare at Hallie "okay let's not talk about it" I jump "why not?!? YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE" she was slightly thrown off by my gesture, I know its difficult for her to understand why I have no problem with her dating or whatever it is between them. I did at first because I've lost friends that way but Hallie's different, she's gonna be by my side no matter what. She's hesitaten with Daniel because of my family and I but we're all rooting for them!

"i, I don't know it just feels weird" she confesses, I put my hand on her shoulder "why?" Rachel looks at me before speaking "i think it's the fact that he's her best friends brother" Gabbie nods then smiles "my best friends brother is the one for me" Hallie shakes her head with a smile "BFB BFB" I laugh joining in "my bets friends brother, my best friends brother" we all laugh and put the conversation in the past as we walk out to my parents car, we drive to the beach with music blasting. It felt good to be with everyone, i know it will be different without Hallie around all the time but I want to make the most of it.

Daniel's POV

I walk into Jonah's apartment where the other boys were chilling at. "hey Daniel" Zach says, I nod "hey" I sit down on the chair and watch the screen, Jack turns to me "why did it take you so long?" I shrug "no reason." Jonah clicks his tongue "it was Hallie" I jokingly roll my eyes "and?" corbyn laughs "you're blushing" I shrug "so? she's cute and makes me blush" Zach shake my arm "you're in loveeee" he gushes, the words made my stomach churn I know he was only joking but this so weird to think that he may be right. but how do you know it love when you're so scared of it? "he's not denying" I smile and sit back "maybe I am, maybe I'm not, I'm not sure what love is or feels like so I'm trying to figure it out with her" Jonah grins "that's cute" I feel overwhelmed after saying that, "let's go play ping pong" they agree and follow me down stairs to the ping pong ball table. We play music as me match one another, by 7 we leave and ask the girls to join us for dinner.

we meet up at Buffalo Wild Wings, I see Hallie and fall back from the group to walk with her. She smiles up at me "hey" I side hug her "hi, how was the beach?" she looked down at her feet "it was fun, Gabbie and Rachel tried to teach me to surf. how was your day?" I slipped my hand in hers as we waited for a table, no one really paid any attention to us "it was fun, I hung out with the guys" she smiles "bro stuff?" I laugh "bro stuff" she chuckles and I noticed Anna turn to us but I don't take my eyes away from Hallie "you look beautiful tonight, you always do but-" she blushes "thanks handsome" she winks and I get all bubbly inside.

🌻

it's shorter ik I'm sorry

ily tho