16.ship

Still Daniels POV

"You're amazing" she smiles at me as her brown hair glowed in the sunlight, she almost looked like a sunflower. "I love you" she simply says. I smile and connect our lips "I love you too" she smirks and wrestles me to ground. She giggles and as she tickles me, I couldn't help but laugh. She finally stop tickling me and stared down at me. She sat on my stomach and was looking down at me. "you're so beautiful" I say. She smiles once again, her grey eyes filled me love and compassion. "you're so handsome". She bends down and kisses the top of my nose. She rests her head on my chest, I begin to hum to her. "put your head on my shoulder, hold me oh so tight baby" I feel her heartbeat against mine. They were both racing like Nascar. Everything in that moment felt right, felt good, felt amazing. I never wanted this feeling to ever leave. "Daniel" she sits up. "yes?". She stands up from me "let's go" she says with a sheepish grin. "where to my love" she grabs my hand and pulls us long "where every our heart leads us" I stop and pull her into my chest "my heart led me to you" her lips collide with mine once again. I was hap- "RINGGGGG"

My alarm wakes me up from my beautiful dream, although it scared me to dream about someone, like that. I was confused at first but everything began to feel right. I tried so hard to shake the image out of my head but it wasn't working. Take a quick shower and got ready for day.

I hear the giggles from Hal and Anna in the room next to mine. I smile, her laugh is even beautiful. Okay Daniel stop, you seriously need to stop. She's your sisters best friend. KNOCK KNOCK I jump out of my skin "holy crap who is it" I hear him chuckle and open the door "you get scared easily" I narrow my eyes at him "I do not, you just caught me off guard" he rolls his eyes "same thing Daniel" I cross my arms on my chest "what do want Jonah?" He smiles "well Dani, I was wondering where we'll be taking the girls today" I shrug and pull my yellow beanie over my head. "I don't know where ever they want to go I guess" he scratched the back of his neck, "maybe we should take them to lunch and let them decide" I nod and sit down on my bed "good idea, do you want to tell them, or should I?"he smirked and patted my shoulder "you should" he winks before walking out of my room.

I'm so good at hiding my feeling, right? I stand up from my bed and walk to Anna's and Hal's room. They we're still giggling, and for some reason I smiled. I knock on their door and within seconds it's open and I'm greeted my Hal, she was wearing a wdw hoodie and I couldn't tell if she was wearing shorts "oh hello Daniel" I smile and nod at my sister who waved "good morning loves, Jonah and I decided we would take you two out to lunch and you can decide on what we do today" Hal nods and looks at Anna "I wanna go shopping" Hal rolls her eyes "you always want to go shopping." I chuckle "be ready by 12" Hal smiles at me and Anna nods "alright Daniel" Hal clears her throat " well bye" I chuckle "bye" she closes the door and I begin to walk down the hallway. "Dude" I stop and turn to Zach "what?" He frowns "I can't find my favorite shirt" I shrug "okay and why does this involve me" he huffs "I don't know" we laugh "do you want help zachie pooh" he furrows his eyes at me "hey! Only Hallie can call me that and get away with it" I smirk "zaaaachhhhiiiiieeeee pooooh" he jumps at me and run towards my room. The girls door opened as I ran past. "YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT" Zach yelled. I see Hal out of the corner of my eye "ZACHIE POOH!" I yell. Zach jumps on my back. Hallie covers her mouth as she tries to hold in her laughter. "STOP SAYING THAT!" he yelled. "ZACHIE POOH" Hallie and I both yell. "ONLY HALLIE CAN" I roll my eyes and shake Zach off back and he falls to the ground. I take off down the hallway and stairs screaming "ZACHIE POOH" I stop in the kitchen to catch my breath.

I see him looking around the living room and I see Hal as well she spots me and smiles at me. I cover my mouth with my finger, she nods. "do you see him?" Zach says, Hal looks around "no, I don't know where he went" he sighs. "Dani? where are you?" Hal chuckles "Zach I think you should just give up and get dressed" he begins to walk towards the kitchen "I'm not giving up babe" she rolls her eyes, I felt my blood boil. "don't call me babe"

"Sorry" he quickly says. She nods for me to run towards her, and because I trust her I did. But I made sure to be quiet. Zach had just walked into the kitchen. "Zach he just went outside!" She yells Zach runs outside and both Hal and I run up the stairs. She pulls me into her room. "there you are- why is Daniel in here?" Anna says. Hal pulls me into their closet. "shhh he's hiding from Zach" Anna nods "you guys are wierdos" I stand still in the empty closet, there was only a few things hanging, and I could tell they were Anna's. There was a knock on the door. I look through the crack in the closet. Anna opens the door "where's Hal and Daniel?" Anna nodded towards Hal "Hal is getting dressed and I don't know where daniel is, I don't keep track of him" Zach looks at both Hal and Anna before walking away.

Anna closes the door and I step out of the closet. "you're welcome" Anna whispers. I roll my eyes and sit in the chair in the corner. Hallie walks out of the bathroom with a white long sleeve croptop and black ripped skinny jeans. Her style was even amazing. "you're starring" Anna says my head shoots towards her and she stood in the mirror applying mascara. Hallie chuckles "now he's starring at you" Anna doesn't look at either of us "no he's giving me a death glare" Hallie giggles "you guys are wierdos" Anna smiles "awe thanks babygirl" Hallie rolls her eyes playfully and walks towards me sitting on the bed right next to me. She smiles at me and looks down at her lap where her phone was. It was ringing I glanced at it, it said 'padre' which meant it was her father. Hey I'm not that dumb.

She answers the call and steps out on to the balcony. I watched her as she spoke to him, she had a huge smile on her face and the way the sun beated down on her olive face and blonde hair made her look drop dead gorgeous. The wind blew west which means her wavy hair blew out of her face making her even more breathtaking "you have a serious starring problem Daniel" I turn to Anna and nod "yea I do don't I " she smiles and shakes her head "I ship it" she says before turning back around to curl her hair.

I ship it too.

🌻

I'm not spanish, I just take spanish so yea. and Hallie isnt spanish she's Italian but sadly I don't know Italian but I need to learn.