Business • 2yeon

It was a normal day for Jeongyeon in his office. Paper works are getting done by his secretary outside and a girl is in his lap, making out with him. Just another day for the Casanova Jeongyeon.

He pulled the girl for a deeper kiss and the girl couldn't help but to moan to the pleasure that he's giving. But he stopped when the door opened and he saw his first and only true love. He saw the girl who made him a Casanova. He saw... Im Nayeon.

"Momo, stop." He said to the girl and the girl disappointedly stood up from his lap

"I'll get going then. Call me." Momo flirted and winked before walking out of the office

Im Nayeon was still shock to what she saw. Yes, she heard about the man being a Casanova but she didn't expect to see that scene here in his office. The office was filled silence with the two person only looking at each other. They observed each other's features. It's been 2 years already since they last met but their features didn't change. They didn't age a bit. They're still as beautiful and handsome as they were before.

Jeongyeon finally decided to break the silence and nervously faked a cough.

"What brings you here?" That's the first question that slipped through his mouth and the question that stabbed Nayeon's heart

Nayeon expected his former lover to ask her how she's doing... But the latter broke her expectation. Didn't he miss her? Well, Nayeon can't blame him. She was the one who broke up with him.

"The Chou's sent me." Nayeon answered and started her business talk. "It's been a week already when they offered you their partnership in business and you still haven't answer."

Jeongyeon smiled bitterly to Nayeon's answered... He didn't expect that the girl came here for business...

"The Chou's... Can't recognize the name. Is the company big or small?" Jeongyeon asked, trying to keep his professionalism in business

"Our company is just an average company." Nayeon answered and slowly walked towards Jeongyeon. Every step that Nayeon takes makes Jeongyeon's heart skip a beat. Nayeon stopped when she was near enough to put the documents in Jeongyeon's table. "Here's the papers in case you lost the first ones that we gave you."

Jeongyeon only looked at the folder as she thought of Jihyo, her best friend/secretary... This is her job...

"Do you accept the offer or not?" Nayeon asked impatiently because the atmosphere is too awkward for her to take in

"I need to discuss this to my secretary. Let me just call her."

Jeongyeon grabbed the phone in her table and dialed Jihyo.

"What? Do you need anything?"

Jeongyeon smiled to Jihyo's respond. "You make it sound like I only call you when I need something."

"Well, don't you?"

"Shut up and get your ass in my office. Now." Then she ended the call and her eyes was back again to Nayeon who is looking to her watch. "Don't worry, Jihyo is on her way."

The older one raised her head and met the younger one's eyes. They stared at each other again. Both of them want to say something, but too coward to say it.

"I'm here." They looked at Jihyo as she entered the office and close the door. "So what is it Jeongyeon?"

"Uhm, she is-"

"Nayeon." Jihyo cut him off. "Everyone in this company knows about-"

"SHE WAS SENT BY THE CHOU'S." And Jeongyeon cut her off in an unusual loud voice. "Have you heard of the Chou's?"