The Curse

"Hirai, Minatozaki and Myoui! For betraying the Royal Family, I shall curse your children!" The Wizard of the Royal Family said

"But why our children? They're still kids!" The man with the last name Myoui said. "Just curse us! US!"

"He's right! We're the ones who committed the sin! We're the reason why the Princess is missing, not our children!" Mr. Minatozaki shouted with all his might... The thought of his baby girl being cursed kills him...

"No! I'm the one who planned this! I'm the only one who should be punished." Mr. Hirai, my Dad, took responsibility. "Betraying the Royal Family was a dumb thing to do and I regret doing it."

"STILL! Your children shall be curse and the only way to break the curse is to find the Princess! And because Hirai is your mastermind, I shall give his child something special to find the Princess."

And that's how it all began. Because of our Dads, Sana, Mina and I are cursed. The wizard made us monsters. He made us hungry over bloods. We became something close to vampires. But we can still eat normal foods, but that is not enough. We have to drink at least one pack of animal blood once a day. We don't drink human bloods.

Another thing about the curse, it made us unable to control our magical powers. I have superspeed, Sana has invisibility and Mina has hypnotizing. There are days where I run fast all day, Sana is invisible all day, and everyone who looks at Mina become hypnotized all day. The only thing that helps us control or at least stop our magical powers is blood.

The wizard said he gave me something special to find the Princess and break the curse but years already passed and we are all now grown ups and still, no process on finding the Princess so we just chose to give up.

We used to live in the Magical World but when we all turned 18, they threw us away in the normal world and so, we are living here. Our parents couldn't do anything because they are imprisoned.

And living in this world is not so easy. We have to hide that we are magical beings so everytime something not good happen in our school, we have to transfer. Transfer, transfer, transfer... That's our life. Take note, everytime Sana gets nervous, she becomes invisible. So yeah, transfer, transfer, transfer... That's why we don't make any friends in any schools.

Plus, if you live in this world, you need money. So we have to work too. But money is not really a problem for us since Mina knows how to hack, she use that to earn money.

---

"Hey Momo unnie, wake up..." I heard Mina said and gently tapped my shoulders

"Why? What is it?" I asked with my eyes still shut

"It's our first day of school today so wake up." She answered. "Ugh, Sana unnie slept again. Seriously, am I really the youngest here?"

I chuckled to what she said as I opened my eyes.

"Chill penguin. Don't worry, we won't be late or anything, we'll do the thing with my superspeed." I assured her but she just rolled her eyes

We woke Sana unnie up and drank one pack of blood each.

"Hey, you know what Code 1 means, okay?" Sana unnie asked and we just nodded

Code 1 means she's nervous and we need to hide her before she becomes invisible.

---

I gave Sana unnie a piggy back ride and ran fast behind the school and did the same with Mina. This is how we usually go to school.