Sleep Talking • 2yeon

Requested by: FranzMhil15
Sorry, I know it's late but hey, at least I did it so I hope you enjoy!
---

Jeongyeon's POV

I parked my car and got out. Man, today's work is extra tiring.

I checked the time, it's almost 12 already. Nayeon unnie must be sleeping already.

Nayeon unnie is my roommate and my best friend. But what she doesn't know is that I like her more than a friend.

I went inside our room and I was right. She's sleeping already.

I walked to the left side of the room where my bed is and changed to my pajamas.

"Wait..." I heard Nayeon unnie said

She's sleep talking again. She always does that.

"Hmm..."

She turned her head to me then back to the other side again. She can't stay still.

Is she having a nightmare?

"Ah~"

Wait- was that a moan?

My face turned red immediately. I've been living with her for a long time but I've never heard her moan before. Is she having... a wet dream?

Maybe I should wake her up. I shouldn't be hearing this.

I stood up and was about to wake her up but-

"Jeong, I've been waiting for this..." She said in an airy voice

I gulped. Jeong? She doesn't mean me, right?

My body suddenly feels so hot. Damn, I need to get myself together. I am not the only Jeong in the world. There's no way that she's dreaming of me.

"F-faster Yoo Jeongyeon... Ah~ ah~"

My whole body stiffened. Yoo Jeongyeon?

"I love you Jeong."

NAYEON UNNIE LOVES ME?!

"I love you too..." I blurted out. "Ugh, what am I doing? She's sleeping..."

She's just dreaming... Then, should I make her dream a reality?

I went to her bed and snuggled beside her. I faced her and caressed her cheeks.

"Unnie, you're really pretty." I said and pecked her lips

I couldn't get enough and pressed my lips to hers harder and longer. When I pulled back, her eyes was wide open and her face was as red as a tomato.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked. "Why are you in my bed?"

"Nayeon-ah." I called her and placed myself on top of her. "I know you've been waiting for this."

I kissed her lips again. Hungrily this time.

She moaned. Louder than the one in her sleep talking. This girl is making me crazy.

I sucked and bit her lower lip which caused her to gasp and I immediately slid my tounge inside her mouth. I roamed my around and tasted every part of it.