School's Hero • JiTzu

Requested by: XryzJinsoo
---

The night is dark. The wind is chilly. And yet the campus hallway is filled with students.

"Didn't I told you guys to leave?" Chou Tzuyu said with her stern voice

"And why would we follow you?" The leader of the opposite group said. "We're not going anywhere. We're gonna finish your group."

"So that's why you're here? To finish my group?" Tzuyu asked and let out a chuckle. "Well then, let's get this over with. You and I, one versus one. Leader against leader. Fair fight. Whoever loses leaves."

The members of both groups started cheering as their leader started to prepare themselves.

"You got this Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said as she pat the younger's back

Tzuyu nodded and did her fighting stance. The leader of the other group did the same. When the fight was about to begin, they heard a very familiar voice.

"Stop where you are!"

"It's the president! Run!"

Everyone did the complete opposite of what the school president said. They all ran away. Except for Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

When the president reached the hallway with her vice president, it was only Tzuyu and Chaeyoung who was left in there.

"You ruined the fight." Tzuyu said and gave the president a glare

"Oh? That's good then. Now go back to your dorms."

"What if we don't want to? What are you gonna do about it? President Park Jihyo?" Tzuyu mocked

Every student is scared of Jihyo because she's the school's president but Tzuyu and Chaeyoung aren't. Why? Because they're cousins and their grandfather owns the school.

"Stop with all the talks." Chaeyoung blurted out and yawned. "I'm sleepy already. I'm going to the dorm."

Chaeyoung turned her back but the vice president stopped her.

"What is it Myoui?" She asked

"Well, I need to make sure that you'll really go to your dorm so I'll walk you there." Mina answered and Chaeyoung looked at her in disbelief. "Sorry dwarf, I don't trust a single word you say."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Whatever makes you happy."

And the two walked away.

"Now there's only you and I president." Tzuyu stated. "Wanna do something fun?"

"I don't have time to deal with you. I-" Jihyo stopped talking when she noticed something in Tzuyu's arm. "Is that a cut?"

"Hmm?" Tzuyu checked her arm just to find out that she got cut. "Damn you're right, it is a cut. Must be from the fight an hour ago."

"And you didn't even feel it?"

"I'm tough. I don't feel pain." Tzuyu joked

"You're really attractive but you're a jerk." Jihyo mumbled but with Tzuyu's big ears, she heard all of it

"What did you say? I'm attractive?"

"I said follow me to the infirmary. We'll clean your wound." Jihyo said

Tzuyu usually doesn't follow orders, but hearing Jihyo say that she's attractive makes her wanna follow the president anywhere.

They reached the infirmary and there was no one. Nonetheless, Jihyo took her necktie off and told Tzuyu to sit down.