Sleepover • 2na

Requested by: KrisKrisLeon
---

The girls are busy doing their project in the Myoui's house. Mina's parents are in a business trip so they have the house for themselves and decided to have a sleepover.

Mina, who's done with her assigned work is staring at Sana. Her girlfriend who's currently having a trouble with their paperwork.

Mina can't help but to admire her girlfriend's beauty. Her beautiful eyes, pointy nose, cute fluffy cheeks, and plump inviting lips... It's turning Mina on and Sana's sweats aren't helping.

"Gosh it's hot." Sana said and tied her hair in a messy ponytail which made her hotter in Mina's perspective

Mina couldn't stop herself anymore and walked beside her girlfriend. She placed her hands on her girlfriend's waist and snuggled into her neck.

"I want to touch you." Mina whispered which sent shivers to her girlfriend

She nibbled Sana's ear and Sana let out a soft muffled moan.

Sana held her hands and squeezed it. "Mina, we can't. Not right now." Sana said weakly

"But I want to do it now." Mina said sexily and caressed the latter's stomach

Sana closed her eyes, trying her best not to give in to Mina's touch. "But the others..."

Then Mina suddenly remembered that they weren't alone. She let go of Sana and looked at their seven girl friends who are currently watching them.

"What?" She asked and the seven went back to their assigned works

"I didn't see anything and didn't hear any moan either." Nayeon exclaimed while shaking her head and doing her work

"Geez, just keep your mouth quiet you bunny." Jeongyeon said and also shook her head

"Eh... You know, the paperwork is just easy so Sana... You can take a break and continue that later." Jihyo suggested, trying to understand the situation of her two gay friends

Mina licked her lips and anticipated Sana's answer...

"Ah no. I'll finish this." Sana answered with no hesitation

Mina frowned. She really wants to touch her girlfriend. She wants to pleasure her girlfriend and make her moan her name.

"Then let me help you-"

"No Mina. I want to finish this on my own." Sana cut her off and she felt hopeless

She sighed. "I'll be on my room.."

She went upstairs to her room and laid on her bed to sleep off her desire but her thoughts are still focused on Sana.

"Poor Mina." Tzuyu laughed

"It's not like it never happened to you before." Tzuyu's girlfriend, Chaeyoung, said. Remembering the times when she also stopped Tzuyu from touching her.

---

Mina woke up in the middle of the night. Her throat felt dry so she went downstairs to get some water.

To her surprise, the lights are on and so is the TV. She looked at the couch and saw a figure that she won't ever forget...

"Where's the others?" She asked and the other girl flinched

"You scared me Mina!" Sana shouted

Mina just chuckled and get a glass of water.

"The others are already sleeping in the guest rooms." Sana answered

"How about you? Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Mina asked and drank her water

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch TV."

Mina grinned and put her glass on the sink. Then she sat beside Sana and pulled the girl closer to her.

"You couldn't sleep because of earlier, am I right?" Mina whispered

Sana blushed. She's never used to this side of Mina.

"Come to my room if you want me to continue our business." Mina said

She went back upstairs with a smirk on her face. She knows that Sana will follow her. She just know it. And she was right, Sana did follow her.

She pinned Sana's hands in her locked door and attacked the girl's lips. She nibbled Sana's lower lip, asking for an entrance and Sana gave her one. She didn't waste any time and immediately slid her tounge to Sana's mouth.

Sana moaned continously while doing their heated kiss. She feels wet down there already.

Running out of breath, they pulled out from their kiss. Mina then started trailing kisses from Sana's cheeks to her neck and sucked it, leaving a mark.

Sana's knees felt weak because of the pleasure. She was starting to fall on the ground. Mina noticed so she carried Sana to her bed.

She removed Sana's shirt and kissed her again while removing her bra.

Mina's kiss went to Sana's collarbone down to the valley of her breasts. Sana let out a squeal and Mina smirked.

She sucked the hardened nipples of Sana and licked it like a delicious lollipop. Sana couldn't do anything but moan as she feel herself getting wetter.

Mina's hands went to Sana's shorts and took it off, along with the wet underwear. She placed Sana's legs to her shoulders and began kissing Sana's most private part.

Sana kept on moaning as she pull Mina closer to her most private part, wanting more of the pleasure.

Mina inserted her tounge, along with two fingers which made Sana groaned in pain. Mina thrusted slow and Sana just closed her eyes.

"F- faster Mina." Sana managed to command as the pain turned into pleasure

Mina obeyed her and thrusted faster. Sana is still moaning while moving her hips to fasten the pace even more.

"Fuck~ You're so good~ I love you Mina~!" Sana screamed as she reached her climax

Mina removed her tounge and fingers to Sana's inside and made Sana lick her fingers which Sana immediately did.

They kissed once again. A passionate kiss and-

"YAH! JUST A REMINDER! YOUR ROOM IS NOT SOUNDPROOF! LET US SLEEP! THIS IS A SLEEPOVER!"

"Chaeyounggie, calm down. Come on, I'll treat you a strawberry ice cream."

"Really Tzuyu? Let's go!"

And they heard footsteps walking away from their room. They giggled and covered their selves with the blanket.

"Good night Mina."

"Good night Sana."