My 7 Days With You • TzuDa

Requested by: yehetohyokkaebsong
Sorry if this is super late, but I hope you enjoy <3
---

Dahyun's POV

Day 1...

I was playing around with Chaeyoung when the professor came. Surprisingly, the professor wasn't alone. Another student was also there. She looked so beautiful that everyone became at awe just by looking at her.

"My name is Chou Tzuyu."

A goddess has come', I thought. And then I knew, I fell in love with her.

"Hey Dahyun!"

I flinched when Chaeyoung shouted my name.

"What?"

"It's already dismissal. Let's go."

I looked around the classroom and everybody was getting ready to leave. It's already dismissal and I still haven't talk to her!

"Chaeng, let's be friends with the transferee."

My best friend furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "She looks so cold. It's scary."

"Oh come on, what if she'll walk home by herself? We need to accompany her and tour her around the school."

Chaeyoung shook her head again and pointed at Tzuyu's seat. I turned to Tzuyu and she's talking happily to Jihyo. The scene made my heart ache.

"I know you want to be friends with everyone Dahyun but can we just go home for now? I promise I won't stop you from being friends with her tomorrow."

It's not just that...

"Okay." I replied and forced a smile

Day 2...

"Wow, you're early today." Chaeyoung said as soon as I placed my bag in my chair

My eyes automatically looked for someone. For Tzuyu.

She's reading a book on her seat. She's so beautiful that I unconsciously smiled.

"Come on Chaeng, let's introduce ourselves to her."

I grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist and ran to your seat.

"Hi Tzuyu! I'm-"

"Please go away, I'm busy right now."

It's like my heart shattered to pieces. Her words torn me apart.

I took a step backward and tried my best to not to cry.

"What did you just say to Dahyun?!" Mina suddenly appeared from behind. "She's being nice to you so why don't you try to do the same?!"

"Please shut it. I'm reading." Tzuyu coldly answer and didn't even bother to look at Mina

Everyone was shocked by her attitude. Even me.

The attention is now focused on her and Mina.

Mina scoffed. "You're a transferee so don't try to act tough bitch. You don't know who you're against with."

"And the same goes for all of you." Tzuyu closed her book and looked at Mina. "I don't know any of you and none of you knows me. Can't we just keep it that way?"

"Sure, no one will-"

"But everybody needs a friend!" I interrupted and they all looked at me, including Tzuyu. "Friends make everything better."