They All Want Me (Part Two) • Mina

They all looked at each other, confused. But then they realized that they were all waiting for one person. They were all waiting for me. The door opened and someone came in.

"Hi Mina!" And that someone happens to be Mark

"What are you doing here?" I whispered secretly

"I'm here to help you, you idiot." He whispered back and faced the others. "Oh look who's here! Why don't we all share a table?"

"We're not close so don't talk like we are." Tzuyu said

"Ouch, that hurts Tzuyu! At least Mina will share a table with me, right?"

I felt everyone's eyes onto me. What the hell is this guy's planning?!

"Just say yes Mina. Don't worry, I got you." He whispered

"Uhm... Well... Wouldn't it be better if we just share one table?" I said hesitantly and looked at them one by one

"Fine by me, at least I got to share a table with you." Nayeon flirted again and everyone just agreed

We chose the biggest round table and everyone chose their seats VERY awkwardly.

"I'm just gonna use the comfort room." I excused myself

I went to the comfort room and faced the mirror.

"Myoui Mina, there is no reason to be nervous. You just need to be honest with them... Then I'll hurt them?... No matter what your decision is, someone will still be hurt." I know I'm like a crazy person, talking with myself in front of the mirror but so what? It helps me relax. "You're okay Mina. You're doing great."

I washed my hand and went outside of the comfort room and then someone suddenly pulled me. I was about to scream but then I saw the 'someone' and it's Mark, again.

"What the hell Mark?"

"Chill. I just want to tell you the plan." Plan? "This plan will help you decide who to choose among the seven of them. You-"

"They're eight."

"Nayeon is out. She's just flirting. She likes you, a lot. But she doesn't love you."

I placed my arms in my waist and looked at him confusingly.

"Just trust me. Now here's the plan. You need test the water first. Test your feelings."

"How?"

"Just always follow my lead. If you felt something, then the end. Now let's go- no, you go first. They might smell something fishy if we go back there together."

I just nodded and went back to our table. I took one of the vacant seat. On my left, there's another vacant seat, probably for Mark. On my right, there's Sana.

"You ordered already?" I asked when I noticed that there are already foods served in our table

"Yeah. Mark said it's his treat." Sana answered

She's the least awkward person right now. I can feel the others glancing at us so I just took a sip of the hot chocolate in front of me. It was silent. Awkwardly silent. Then Mark arrived and sat beside me.

"Mina looks beautiful today. Don't you think so Dahyun-ah?" Mark broke the silence

I pinched his legs secretly below the table but I stopped when Dahyun giggled.

"What are you saying? She always looks beautiful, not just today."

Mark chuckled and glared at me. "We're doing the plan Minari." He whispered and rubbed his legs. "So did you feel anything when she complimented you?"