Annoying • MiChaeng

Chaeyoung's POV

"Hey, wanna go to arcade?" Tanong ni Jeongyeon sa akin habang nakaakbay

Uwian na kasi.

*beep

You got a new message!

From: MinAnnoying

"Please come to the rooftop as soon as your class ends. I'll be waiting."

"Maybe not today..." Sabi ko kay Jeongyeon

"Okay. Next time, then." Sabi niya at umalis na

Ako naman, umakyat na sa rooftop.

Mina, aka the annoying girl. She's a girl who always bug me whenever she got a chance.

I really want to go with Jeongyeon but Mina said she'll be waiting and she really will. This is not the first time she asked me to meet up with her. The first time was 3 months ago. She asked me to meet her in front of the school gate. I didn't though. And the next day, when I was about to enter the school, I saw her. Standing sleepily in front of the school gate, not wearing a school uniform. The guards said they told her to go home but she's so stubborn. She didn't listen to them. And you know what she said when she saw me?

"Chaeng! You came... You're a bit late, but still, you came..."

And she passed out.

Yep, she's that crazy.

Pagkadating ko sa rooftop, nakita ko agad siya.

"What is it, Mina?" Tanong ko

"I just wanted to see you." Nakangiting sagot niya

"Well, now that you saw me, can I go now?" Bored kong tanong sa kanya

"Yes." Nakangiti pa ring sagot niya

Umalis na ako at bumaba. Saktong nasa na ako, biglang bumuhos ang ulan. Good thing I brought my umbrella.

Binuksan ko ito at aalis na sana nang maaalala ko si Mina. That girl probably didn't brought an umbrella.

Hinintay ko siyang bumaba and just as I expected, no umbrella.

Inabot ko ang payong ko sa kanya at nginitian niya ako dahil don.

"Wanna share an umbrella?" Tanong niya, still smiling

"No. I want you to take it." Malamig kong sabi sa kanya

"But you'll get wet."

Biglang nawala yung ngiti niya.

"For once Mina, don't be stubborn and just take the umbrella."

Natawa naman siya.

"Aren't you the one being stubborn? We can just share the umbrella. So I won't get wet and you won't get wet either."

"Ugh, fine."

Nasunod ang gusto niya at nag share kami sa umbrella.

"I love you, Chaeng." She said out of the blue kaya naman napahinto ako at napatingin sa kanya

She's serious...

"T- that can't be true. You just really like to annoy me." Sabi ko at nagpatuloy na kami sa paglakad

"Well, that's where it all started, okay. Tzuyu dared me to annoy you for a week. I did, and I fell for you. And I just keep on falling and falling and falling all over again."

"Why are you saying that now?"

"... I just want to."

Di na ako nagsalita pa at nagpatuloy na sa paglakad hanggang sa makadating kami sa bahay nila. Mas malapit kasi yung bahay nila kaysa sa bahay namin pero same direction lang.