Unnie and Dongsaeng • NaHyun

Requested by: JoJoJo001
---

The two girls were looking at the sunset happily. The beauty of the view is really breathtaking . They're on a rooftop just for this moment.

"Nayeon unnie, I love you..." Dahyun confessed

Dahyun never looked at Nayeon as her best friend because she loves the girl more than that and just like the sunset, she hopes that the girl's respond is something that will make her happy.

"I love you too Dahyun-ah, you know that." Nayeon answered and flashed her bunny smile that Dahyun love so much

Dahyun felt a sting in her heart. She knows that the girl's 'I love you' is not the same with hers.

"No Nayeon unnie, I love you more than a best friend. Please be mine!"

Despite that, Dahyun didn't gave up. She's been keeping her feelings for so long. She wants Nayeon to be hers.

But the girl just laughed at her. "I'm sorry Dahyun, I want to focus on my studies. You should do the same. Okay?"

The girl patted her head and gave back her attention to the view.

It hurts. The girl is doing it again. She's treating her as a dongsaeng. She loves her only as a dongsaeng.

Dahyun bit her lower lip to prevent herself from crying but she still managed to answer, "Okay."

Months passed. Nayeon became the top student in their school and became one of the SSG Officers. She became the secretary, to be more specific.

Months passed but Dahyun can clearly remember what happened that day. As if it just happened yesterday. And the pain still remained in her heart.

Nothing much really changed in their relationship. They're still best friends and it hurts Dahyun. Why can't they be more than best friends? Ah, right. Nayeon wants to focus on her studies.

"Dahyun, go to the SSG Office after class." Jihyo said to Dahyun

Jihyo is the SSG president and became one of the closest friends of Nayeon.

"Why Jihyo unnie?"

"You'll know when you get there."

Dahyun was confused but just nod anyway.

Time passed by and class ended. Dahyun fixed herself before going to the SSG Office. She's gonna see her Nayeon unnie. It's not that she doesn't always see the latter but Nayeon became busy nowadays to even spend time with her.

"Dahyun-ah!" A high pitched voice called out Dahyun's name when she entered the SSG Office and after that came hugs and kisses

She can't be wrong. She only knows one girl with this high pitched voice. She only knows one girl who's this touchy.

"Sana unnie!" Dahyun called back happily and hugged and kissed back the latter

Sana is her childhood best friend but they separated when Sana had to move back in Japan.

Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, who's currently at the SSG Office were shocked by the two's action. Especially Nayeon.

"Yah! I missed you!" Sana blurted out and clings onto Dahyun's arm

"I missed you too unnie! So how is my squirrel unnie?" Dahyun replied, forgetting about the others who are watching them because she missed Sana so much and it was unexpected to see her here

'MY squirrel unnie? Who is this girl?' Nayeon thought. Last time she checked, she's Dahyun's closest unnie. And then this girl came. She gripped the pen that she's holding in... anger, annoyance? Or maybe... Jealousy?  She doesn't really know. She's not familiar with this feeling. One thing for sure, she doesn't like this feeling.