Rivals No More (Rival pt. 2) • MiNayeon

Requested by: KrisKrisLeon
---

"Stop it Mina! You've been following me around since this morning and started calling me babe! I let you go with that. Now all I want is to eat my lunch peacefully!" Nayeon shouted which caught the attention of everyone in the cafeteria

"Mind your own business people." Jeongyeon said to students who were looking at them

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo always eat lunch together but today, Mina is with them.

"Well, if I became away from you, then I might forget you." Mina teased

Jeongyeon and Jihyo just looked at them with confusion.

"And I was thinking, we should start getting close after yesterday." Mina continued

"Don't even bring that up!" Nayeon shouted once again. "Remember me, but forget about yesterday."

"But what happened yesterday is the only thing that makes me remember you. And I just want us to be friends."

"I don't want to be friends with my rival." Nayeon said and walked out of the cafeteria, leaving her food

Mina furrowed her eyebrows. "Sana and Momo said she's friendly..."

Jeongyeon and Jihyo just shrugged and follow their best friend. After a few minutes, they managed to find Nayeon on the school's field.

"Hey Nayeon-"

"I want to be alone!" Nayeon cut Jihyo off

"Heol. Mina is the one who annoyed her but why is she mad at us too?" Jihyo whispered Jeongyeon

"I don't know." Jeongyeon whispered. "I think it's better if we just leave her alone for a while."

Jihyo nodded and the two left Nayeon alone.

---

Mina decided to give Nayeon some alone time and went to the rooftop.

"They said that she's friendly but why is she like that to me? I just want to be close with her..." Mina said to herself. "She seemed like she want to be an important part of my life yesterday though... Is she playing hard to get? Yeah, that must be it."

Mina inhaled some fresh air and walked to the edge of the rooftop. She looked around the school and she saw Nayeon alone in the field.

"Huh? Why is she alone? Where's her two friends?"

The wind blows and the raindrops started to fall.

"What is she doing?" Mina asked as she watch Nayeon stay in her place and get wet in the rain

Mina didn't think twice to run to her locker and get her umbrella and jacket. She opened the umbrella and ran to the field where Nayeon is now soaked.

She went behind Nayeon. She placed the jacket on Nayeon's shoulder and Nayeon turned around to her.

"Stop following me around Mina."

"Shh. You're soaked. You need to get change. Do you have any extra uniforms?"

"I have no extra uniforms. Just leave me alone."

Mina pulled Nayeon closer and carried her bridal style while still holding the umbrella.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" Nayeon shouted but Mina completely ignored her

Mina went to the practice where she's sure her best friends are. She dropped Nayeon and the umbrella when they were already in front of the door.