Star • 2na

[a/n: So here's the 2na, dedicated to DylanKrisLeon.]

---

Mina woke up at the sound of her alarm. Even though she's still sleepy, she stood up, ate her breakfast and did her routines.

She wore a loose shirt, ripped jeans and sneakers. She put her headphone on and went to her work.

"Hey there Pengiun." Momo greeted her when she arrived

Momo is her best friend, and the camera director of their crew.

"Want some?" Momo asked, raising a lollipop on her hand

Mina didn't answer and just took the lollipop. She removed the wrapper and put the strawberry flavored lollipop on her mouth.

"Okay! The stars are here! Crew, let's move!" Director Park shouted which made everyone go to their places

Mina lowered her headphone to her neck and then went to Nayeon, the boss of the make up artists.

"According to Jihyo, there are 3 main characters for today's shoot." Nayeon said to Mina and Tzuyu, her fellow make up artists. "And there they are."

Mina turned around to see the main characters. All of them is very pretty but only one got her attention, and it's Minatozaki Sana. She was giggling with Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung, little did she know that her giggle is making the butterflies go crazy in Mina's stomach.

"Okay, I'll handle tall one with the short hair, Tzuyu you take care of the little one then Mina will take care of the squirrel girl." Nayeon said

The three stars sat in their seat and the make up artists started doing their job.

Mina first took the BB cream on the make up kit and applied some to Sana. She gulped as she applied the BB cream to Sana's fluffy cheeks.

Sana on the other hand, is busy looking Mina. She finds her make up artist very beautiful, very attractive, very gorgeous... Words aren't even enough to describe her beauty. And the way she move her lollipop with her tounge makes Sana wanna be a lollipop for once.

After Mina was finished with the BB cream, she then applied some
blush-on on Sana's fluffy cheek and she felt her heart fluttered.

Next, she took out her eye liner and Sana automatically looked up when she saw it.

Mina leaned closer to apply the eye liner to Sana and it gave her the chance to see how clear Sana's hazel orb is that adds to her beauty.

"Close your eyes." Mina commanded as she took out her sets of eye shadow

Sana followed her and she took that opportunity to see how perfect Sana is. Her pointy nose and her lips... Her kissable lips... I wonder how they taste...

Mina shook her head, erasing her thought and continued her job.

Then next is applying the lipstick...

"Just a light lipstick please..." Sana requested

Hearing her voice made Mina's heart beat fast. She tried to stay calm and just continued her job.

As Sana requested, she chose the light lipstick and applied it to Sana.

'Her lips is so soft...'

She took out the lollipop on her mouth as she finished her job. This is the first time that she felt so intense while applying a make up on an artist. Only Sana made her feel that way.

"Wow, you're very good at doing your job." Sana said while looking at her reflection at the mirror. "Nice make up skills miss...?"

Mina tried to keep her composure and answered. "Just call me Mina."