50

March 18, 2018

So ayun, yung binanggit kong girlfriend sa last update.. 

Umabot kaming 1 year and 2 months.. Pero wala na rin kami. 

Masakit, nakakalungkot... Pero alam ko she deserves someone much much better.

Sa kanya ko naramdaman yung "She had me at my worst but she treated me as if I'm the best".

I know I can be better. Pero I just don't think I'm gonna be the one for her and there is nothing wrong about her. Siguro hindi lang talaga kami para sa isa't isa. 

Anyway...

I know it seems wrong to put this in this update pero update konalang din kayo.

Jam and I are talking again.. Nagkita kami 3 weeks ago. AFTER ALMOST 5 YEARS.

We're seeing each other again, going out, and spending time together. 

Hayy. Alam niyo naman siguro nararamdaman ko ngayon. :)

Yun lang. HEHEHEHE Hope this serves a better ending than the chapters before. 

Vote and comment pa! :)

(We didn't end up together again. Everything is so much different and I was not comfortable with her anymore. All I thought I wanted was her... When she came back, I realized that maybe I have indeed moved on throughout the years. Now all I want for her is the best... because contrary to what I believed in for years, I was not that for her, too.)

I'm sorry fighters. 

Hanggang sa susunod na laban :)