chapter 2: luck

Me and Hannah were watching Saturday Night Takeaway on tv.

"I love this show! Ant and Dec are my favourite duo" I said to Hannah.

They had a competition running as usual. You could win 8 tickets to Seoul, South Korea.

"I'm gonna call in, you never know, I could win it" Hannah grabbed the phone and started to dial the number.

"You do know it costs right?" I said in disbelief. "Your chance of winning is so tiny"

"I know but if I win then it was definitely worth it and if I don't then I had fun and it doesn't cost that much anyways" and Hannah proceeded to dial the number

"It's your choice" and turned back to the tv. I wasn't paying any attention to Hannah until I heard a squeal.

"Omg really?! Thank you so much!"
She said and started to give her details.

No. There's no way she's won. They are just toying with her.

"Megan, I won the 8 tickets! Now I have to decide what to do with them..." as Hannah started to ponder what to do, I just stared at her, mouth gaping open in shock.

"Okay! My parents can't go, it's too short notice and they have a meeting around then they can't miss. My sister has her exams... so I'll keep 5 for you, me, Paula, Safia and Aylin. That leaves 3 tickets... I'll give those to a children's hospital! They can then either raise money by using them as a prize or grant somebody's wish... It's up to them I suppose but I think that's best."

I smiled at Hannah, I never believed in karma or God but I definitely thought that society was finally giving back to her. She's always helped people in any way she can and I've admired her about that. It was so like her to give some of her prize to charity.

"I'm so excited! We are going on a girls holiday!" Hannah squealed and I laughed. This should be fun!