chapter 12 - daclub

Megan's POV

"Why are we clubbing again? We do this back at university all the time." I said while trying to keep warm.

"Because the boys wanted to go and invited us. Stop moaning." Hannah said.

Hannah had gotten a text from Jimin inviting us to go clubbing. So here we are waiting in the cold for the boys to show up. As they are celebrities, we are going to a VIP club so that they don't have to worry about fans.

Hannah was wearing this:

Aylin was dressed up even more:

Safia was dressed in this:

Even Paula had dressed up:

Compared I was dressed very casually:

I mean I dont see the point in dressing up

I mean I dont see the point in dressing up. Clubbing is not really my thing. It's alright with friends and good music but what's the point if you're not comfortable, especially your footwear. I mean my feet hurt when I'm wearing flats!

"The boys are here!" Aylin squealed.

As the boys got out of their car, we headed towards them.

"Hey guys!...... umm.... hello?" Paula said waving her hand infront of Namjoon's face.

"Wow you guys look amazing!" Yoongi said grinning at us while the guys glared at him. We thanked him as the other guys proceeded to shower us with compliments.

"Shall we go in?" Jungkook mumbled while looking away from me. My heart sank. Why won't he look at me? Maybe dressing up would have been a good idea...

We went inside and there were a lot of celebrities (apparently according to the guys). They introduced us to Twice, Vixx, Got7, Red Velvet, Exid and Exo.

We then sat down in a booth round the side. This club seemed a bit odd. Most clubs people are dancing to the music in the middle of the floor, getting drunk and many times guys and girls are grinding on each other. Most people here were just sitting in booths, sipping their drinks and shouting other the music.

As we were chatting, I noticed Paula come back grinning. Then the song 'Stacy's mum' came on.

All us girls squealed in delight while the guys just looked at us like we were crazy. We got up and walked to the dance floor. Since we were the only ones on the dance floor everyone that sat in booths at this 'club' was now looking at us. But we didn't care. When the chorus came on we went crazy dancing and singing along like we would if we were in our normal type of club.

"I gave the DJ a list of songs we like to play since no one else is making use of the music!" Paula yelled to us.

A couple of songs had played and Hannah headed back over to the guys so we went with her.

Suddenly she grabbed Jimin's hand and tried to pull him up.

"Come dance with me oppa. Ive always wanted to dance with my boyfriend in a club!" She whined.

.....BOYFRIEND?! Eveyone looked shocked at what she had said. The pair seemed oblivious to their surroundings though.

"Please please pwease!" Hannah continued looking at Jimin with puppy dog eyes.

Jimin sighed "okay jagiya" as he got up and they made their way towards the dance floor.

"Since when were those two dating?" Paula asked what we were all thinking.

"How could she have not told me?" I questioned. We tell each other everything.

"She is not sleeping tonight until she has told me all the details!" Aylin added in excitement.

"They make such a cute pair though! My ship has sailed!" Safia said.

Us girls decided to go back to the dance floor and enjoy ourselves while letting the couple dance. It was quite entertaining to watch Hannah dancing sexily with Jimin. He seemed a bit awkward and shocked at first but soon got the hang of it and eventually it felt like I was invading their privacy as it got heated to much and I stopped watching them dance  together.

"Hey there. It was Safia right?" One of the guys we met before... ummm... Jackson I think it was, approached us. He started flirting with Safia and me, Paula and Aylin didnt want to intrude so we snuck away to the table.

"I can't believe Safia's got the guy flirting with her. Not that she's aware he's flirting." Aylin said while glancing over.

"What do you mean flirting?!" Taehyung yelled.

He then got up and headed towards the two...