chapter 13 - jealousy

Taehyung's POV

I saw the girls walking over without Safia. Where is she? Looked over the where they were and saw her chatting to Jackson. I felt my blood boiling in anger.

"I can't believe Safia's got the guy flirting with her. Not that she's aware he's flirting." Aylin said while glancing over at them.

That's all it took for me to explode in jealousy.

"What do you mean flirting?!" I yelled.

I then got up and stormed over towards the two of them.

"Hey Safia, I was just going to go buy some drinks could you come and help me please? No one else will." I said ignoring Jackon.

"Sure! It was nice to meet and chat with you Jackson. See you!" Safia said and then walked over to me. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to a corner of the room. I trapped her between the wall and myself. I looked at her lips. Her kissable lips that enticed me in. Ive been resisting those lips since that time we accidentally kissed...

*FLASHBACK to Namsan Tower*

"Hey V look at the view! Wow!" She had said looking out. She was like a little kid. I chuckled. So cute. I walked up and stood behind her and bent down a little to whisper in her ear.

"The view has never been more beautiful."

Suddenly without warning Safia turned around and our lips brushed against each other. My heart beat like crazy.

"S-sorry!" Safia stuttered.

"It's fine. Shall we move on?" I said but i couldn't stop thinking about her lips on mine...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Wha-" I cut her off as I kissed her on the lips passionately. We broke apart gasping for air. She seemed shocked.

"Don't flirt with other guys. Don't let then touch you. You're mine and mine alone. Okay?"

Safia nodded her head and I went in for another kiss. This time I was more gentle. Our lips moved in perfect sync with one another.

"Be mine Jagiya?" I asked a bit breathless from kissing.

"Yes" she said. We kissed again.

"Hey Taehyung! Safia! Where are you?! We're gonna go now!" I heard someone yell over the music. We broke apart and I held my hand out to her.

"Let's go"