chapter 10: feelings

AUTHOR POV:

The girls had just left the room and the guys were sitting down.

"I'm gonna go get some water as well" Hoseok said getting up and heading towards the door.

As the door shut, Jimin's phome dinged and the boy could not move quicker to get his phone to see a text message from Hannah:

Thank you. - H

For what? - JM

For everything. Especially calming me yesterday. - H

"Is that Hannah texting you?" Namjoon teased startling Jimin. While Jimin was distracted Taehyung managed to grab his phone.

"Hey! Give that back!" Jimin yelled now trying to grab his phone.

"Jimin your embarassing yourself. You're to short to get the phone from Taehyung. Just sit down." Yoongi mumbled.

"Yah! Youre only 1cm taller than me!" Jimin argued.

"But I'm not the one embarassing myself" yoongi smirked.

"Jimin is whipped guys! Listen to this!" And read out the text messages to the group who all laughed.

An embarassed Jimin said "whats so funny?"

"You are smitten my friend! You were grinning like crazy over that. Youre in luuuvvvveee!" Taehyung teased.

Jimins face seemed to get redder by the minute. "Guys you've had your fun stop teasing the poor boy. He looks like he's gonna explode" Seokjin giggled.

"WELL IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS ARENT SMITTEN TOO! NAMJOON LIKES PAULA, SEOKJIN LIKES AYLIN AND TAEHYUNG YOU LIKE SAFIA!" and now everyone except Yoongi was a blushing mess.

"Hey don't forget me. I'm in love you know..." Yoongi said. The boys looked over in shock. Jealousy was growing but Yoongi continued " with my pillow".

.......

A roar of laughter filled the room all jealousy gone. "SULLOW FOR LIFE MAN!" Yoongi screamed causing more laughter from the boys.

As the laughter died down, silence filled the room. All that was heard was the heavy breathing from having a huge giggling fit.

"I'm gonna ask her out"

Jungkook's POV

I was leaning against the wall thoughts swirling round my head when I heard "hey kookie!"

I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to talk to him but still turning towards him and smiling.

"Hey Hoseok"

"The girls left. They said bye especially Megan."

Thump thump

"Megan is so cool. She's so sweet and kind and innocent. It's kind of refreshing to have a girl like that around." Hoseok said.

My heart squeezes tight. He likes her. Hoseok likes her. And from the looks of things she likes him too. First the compliment when we practiced and then the kiss.

I lost my chance.

Idiot you never had a chance to begin with.

"JUNGKOOK!"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay? You just went very quiet. I called your name like 3 times. What's wrong?" Hoseok sweetly asked.

I can't hurt them with my jealousy.

"Nothing. Look after Megan though." I smiled at him though it hurt to do so.

Hoseok just looked at me weirdly before walking back to the practice room with a water bottle and I trailed behind him...