Chapter 18 - crabs

Paula's POV

Me and Namjoon were searching the beach with a bucket on hand to catch any crabs.

"Omg I found one!" Namjoon yelled.

"WHERE?!" I ran over to find the smallest crab I've ever seen.

"Awww! PUT IT IN THE BUCKET!" I said with a grin on my face and we continued our search.

About 10 minutes later I caught a crab that was bigger than Namjoon's. My competitive side started to show.

"I'm winning." I smirked at Namjoon.

"How?" He asked.

"My crab is bigger then yours duh." I gave him the 'are you dumb' face.

"Not for long." He said. Soon our fun search for crabs had turned into a competition, a competition I had to win.

In the end, I won by finding the biggest but Namjoon argued he won as he found the most meaning altogether his total size was bigger than mine. Our arguement ended in a giggling fit at how childish we were being.

"I'm glad I met you. Before I had no one who I would do this with me. Now, I have someone who shares my passion." Namjoon said.

"Yeah your love for crabs is one of the reasons I like you." I responded.

Namjoon just stared at me....

WAIT?! DID I JUST CONFESS I LIKE HIM! TO HIS FACE! YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT PAULA!

"I like you too. Will you go out with me?" Namjoon casually asked.

HE ASKED ME OUT! HE LIKES ME TOO! AHHHHHH!

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure"

"Cool. We should head back to the others I want to show them our crabs and my lobster." Namjoon chuckled as we walked back each of us holding onto the bucket of crabs.

"Wait what lobster? You don't have a lobster. We only found crabs." I was confused.

Namjoon smiled then looked me in the eye. "Isn't it obvious? You're my lobster. And you call yourself a FRIENDS fan." He joked.

I giggled. That was so cheesy but sweet. We soon reached the group, both of us still smiling brightly.

Authors note

Any FRIENDS fans reading this hopefully get the joke. Phoebe reassures Ross that he'll get Rachel back because she is his lobster. Thought I'd add it in for a laugh.