chapter 6: bonds

After wandering round for a bit, I excused myself to go to the toilet.

After finishing my business and exiting the toilet, I soon realised I had been wandering around and should have seen the others by now. I realised I didn't recognise where I was. I am lost.

I got out my phone and texted Hannah:

I'm lost. What should I do?
-M

I'll come and find you just stay where you are. And stay calm.
-H

I sat down nearby and waited for Hannah to find me, trying not to panic.

TIME SKIP

"MEGAN!"

Huh? That sounded like...

"MEGAN!"

"JUNGKOOK?!"

"Oh thank god I found you! Come on we need to get back to the others." Jungkook replied and grabbed my hand and walked off.

I started blushing. His hand, his manly hand, was holding mine. I was squealing inside my head like a fangirl. No guy has ever held my hand. Well, at least not since I was a kid. This is different.

"MEGAN!"

I looked up just as Hannah ran to me wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug nearly knocking us both over. I hugged her back so relieved as tears started to leave my eyes

"You're okay. You're okay! I was so worried!" Hannah said then pulled away and scowled at me. Here comes the scolding...

"Don't you ever wander off again! Do you know how worried we were? How worried I Was?"

"Sorry mum won't happen again" I giggled wiping away my tears and soon a smile spread on her face.

"Mum?" Jimin questioned from behind Hannah. I hadn't noticed his presence til now. Should have realised he'd be with Hannah. From the moment they met Jimin's eyes had been on Hannah and nothing else in the world seemed to matter to him. If only she'd see that.

"Us girls are like one big happy family" Hannah responded.

"Yeah and Hannah is definitely the mum. She's always caring and worrying for us, she'll cook us dinner sometimes and she even nags us!" I said smirking at her.

"Yah! I don't nag! If you guys just listened to what I say, I wouldn't need to repeat myself. Anyways if I'm the mum then you're the grandma. You always stay in than go out, you hand write letters and you only wear one piece bathing suits " she argued and we both started laughing.

"Come on let's go meet up with the others." Jungkook said.

HANNAH'S POV

Megan's been gone a long time.

*vvvrrrrr*
I looked at my phone to see a text from Megan.

I'm lost. What should I do?
-M

I'll come and find you just stay where you are. And stay calm.
-H

"Guys, Megan got lost so I'm going to go look for her." I said to the group but before I could go find her Jungkook said "Don't worry I'll find her just wait here!" And ran off.

We waited for 10 minutes. I told the others they should go have fun and that we'd find them later on and although reluctant, they left leaving me and Jimin.

"Jimin you should go as well. I'll be fine on my own."

"I'm not leaving you alone in a place where you can't speak the language" he said.

We waited and another 10 minutes passed. I was now starting to panic.

"Jimin what if Jungkook can't find her? What are we gonna do? What if she's been kidnapped or murdered?"

"She won't have been kidnapped or murdered" he tried to calm me down but the panic had already started and would not go away until Megan had returned safe and sound.

"She's more than just my best friend. She's like a sister to me. I can't imagine my life without her around to joke with, make me smile when I'm down and share my secrets with. I just..." the tears were beginning to well up in my eyes. I don't cry... at least not in front of people. But right now, I didn't care.

"Hey hey, she'll be fine. Jungkook will bring her back. I promise." Jimin whispered, wrapping his arms around me.

I looked up and saw Jungkook walking over with...

"MEGAN!" She was okay. Like lightning I was running over to her. I didn't care what others thought. She was safe and that's all that mattered.

After hugging and scolding her, we decided to find the others and as we were walking it suddenly hit me. Jimin hugged me. He hugged me. I started blushing at the thought.

Jimin looked at me at that precise moment and said "are you okay? You seem a bit red?"

"I-im okay!" I stuttered and he chuckled and held his hand out towards me. I hesitated but took it and we soon spotted everyone in the distance.