Chapter 22 - confession

Hoseok's POV

"I'm gonna tell Megan how I feel." I told the guys as we were getting ready for the concert.

"Good luck man!" Namjoon patted me on the back.

I sighed. I don't think it will go well. I think Megan likes Kookie and I'm almost certain he likes her too. But you never know unless you try and with them leaving tomorrow I'll regret it if I don't ask.

TIME SKIP

We had finished the concert and the girls walked in. I spotted Megan and pulled her out of the room. I dragged her to a quiet area with no one around.

"Look Megan, I'm just gonna say it. I like you. I just wanted to tell you that." I managed to say.

She seemed to be in shock.

"I'm sorry Hoseok but I only see you as a friend..." she said with pity in her eyes.

"Don't sweat it. I kinda knew you'd say that. I can see the way you look at Kookie. You should tell him cause I don't think he'll tell you." I chuckled. Despite my happy persona seen by the outside world... right now inside my heart was broken. But I didn't want to make her feel worse.

She bit her lip then looked down and said "I'm too much of a coward."

I ruffled her hair. "You're leaving tomorrow don't forget. Do it before it's too late."

We then walked back to the room to find out that the girls would be staying with us for the night.

Jungkook's POV

Hoseok took Megan somewhere.

Probably to confess.

To ask her out.

And she'll say yes.

My heart sank at the thought of her belonging to someone else, but she was never mine in the first place.

When they came back, Hoseok seemed fairly happy so it must have gone well....

I bit my lip to stop the tears that threatened to fall.