chapter 3: fate?

"We're here guys!" Aylin said.

"Omg that flight was too long. I hate planes. I'm living here guys. I can't take that journey back! I nearly died!" Hannah said dramatically. She was a little pale so I knew she was only half kidding.

"Stop being a drama queen. You're alive right?" Paula said nudging her and running ahead.

"Only just" I heard her murmur and I laughed.

"Come on let's get our bags and go to the hotel" I said grabbing her hand and dragging her towards everyone else.

As we were walking towards them, I collided with a guy.

"Umm... I am sorry" I said. I don't really know any Korean and Paula had the dictionary and phrases book.

"It's okay" he said in muffled English. I couldn't see most of him. He had his hood up and a mask covering the bottom half of his face. But I could see his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes that seemed to be sparkling.

"We don't know much Korean but we are sorry we bumped into you" Hannah said bowing slightly and breaking me out of my trance.

"It's okay really" he said. His pronunciation was pretty good actually.

"Kookie!" Someone yelled and he turned around. Cookie? Like a chocolate chip cookie? What a strange name.

Suddenly 6 other guys came running over all with their hoods up and masks on. Are we getting mugged?

"Please don't kill us!" Hannah blurted out. I laughed as the others looked confused except one. He looked worried and frantic.

"I'm sorry! We aren't going to hurt you! We didn't mean to scare you!" His English was almost perfect.

We both giggled. "It's fine just where we come from a group of guys wearing hoodies and masks is not a good sign. It's also ingrained in us to think stranger danger!" Hannah said.

The guy laughed and said something in Korean to which the rest started laughing.

"I'm RM by the way and this is Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, V and Jungkook" he said. I thought his name was cookie? Maybe it's a nickname.

They all waved and I noticed the one called Jimin winked at Hannah who proceeded to blush and look away.

"Megan! Hannah! We've got our bags. Why are you taking so long?!" Paula yelled out, while the 3 of them ran over.

"As you heard, I'm Megan and this is Hannah, Paula, Aylin and Safia" I said pointing to each in turn.

"Nice to meet you guys. Now can we got to the hotel and then head to the beach? I wanna find some crabs!" Paula said excited.

"You like crabs?" RM asked her.

"Yeah they are just so cool!" She responded.

"It's nice to meet someone who also likes them" RM said.

"We should go. Nice to meet you all" I said.

As we turned to leave someone shouted "WAIT!"

We turned around and Kookie handed me a piece of paper, blushing and said "urrr... call... me?" Then he ran off.

I looked down to see a phone number. When I looked up they had all left.

"MEGAN LET'S GOOOOO!" Hannah yelled.

"Well someone seems to have recovered quickly from that flight. Thought you'd pass out earlier" As we both giggled heading out the airport.