Harry

Hermione squealed and wrapped her arms around Harry's neck. He was finally here! Hermione was so happy about her friend's arrival.

She quickly released him and allowed Ron to give him that weird half-man hug thing. It made Hermione have a good feeling in her gut. The trio was back together, hopefully for good. She really hoped that Harry would never have to go back to those wretched Dursleys.

There was a loud pop as the Weasley twins appeared in the room. Fred eyed Hermione up and down and her face turned red.

"Harry!" George yelled as he wrapped Harry in a hug. Fred soon followed.

Ginny burst into the room next, but this time through the door.

"Hi," she breathed quietly. Harry's face turned red. He waved at her.

"Well... as awkward as this is, who wants to listen on the Order's meeting?" George wiggled his eyebrows up and down. The group looked at each other before sneaking down to the hallway.

Fred pulled an Extendable Ear out of his pocket and lowered it to the ground. The group gathered around closely and listened to the conversation.

Suddenly the Extendable Ear made crackling noises and was cut off.

"Crookshanks!" Hermione whisper-yelled, "Bad kitty!" Fred and George chuckled at each other.

"Oh 'Mione. When will you ever learn?" George laughed. Fred simply just looked down at his shoes.

"Should we head to dinner?" Ginny said in response to Hermione's bright red face.

Sorry for the short chapter. I have been working on other projects and updating this is starting to feel more like a chore than a choice. If you like K-Pop, you should go check out my new story From Dust To Ashes!