Ordinary (Ricky Dillon fanfic)

AYEEE! What's up guys? I have come up with a new idea for a fanfic that will stay! I am excited for y'all to read this so yeah!

So sick and tired of staying up to see the break of dawn. Everybodys taking shots till they're passed out on the lawn. Broken hearts and styrofoam and empty double cups. I guess I'm ordinary...

When I heard those lyrics on the radio I froze. That song sounded like my experiences in college.... and only one person said something like that to me. I haven't seen or heard of him in 5 years... He gave me the best 2 years of my life. Then he left to go pursue his youtube/music career. I haven't seen him since.

Personally I would love to see how that worked out for him.. Knowing him hes probably Living the dream in LA. Oh that would be just fun... How I would kill for a life like that. Parties every week, nice house, great friends, what more could you want?

I pay attention to the radio again to change it until I hear something that shocks me more than I am already.

"That was Ordinary a new hit single from a new artist named Ricky Dillon."

My name is Gwen Castle and this is my story of how my life was changed by a boy named Ricky

Dillon.

Hopefully you all liked that intro!!!!! Vote and comment HOLLA if you're excited!! =))