Chapter 21 - Few months

Haha its chapter 21... BUT GUYS THIS STORY IS ALMOST AT 10K READS! LIKE THATS INSANE MAN! I couldn't be more thankful for all of you reading this Fanfiction and it makes me so happy. and I am pleased to say for thanksgiving, I will update ALMOST everyday :). I love you all! here's the chapter.

*A few months later*

*Gwen POV*

Ever since that date in September, I have been seeing Connor more often. And eventually we started dating!
(I know I'm rushing it im sorry) In addition to that Ricky and I have grown a lot closer and have become great friends. Same with Shelby. She can't clean her part of the room still though.

And the boys of o2l have officially moved out of the dorms and bought an apartment. Which in my opinion is too tiny but they love it. So I guess you could say we all were pretty settled in college.

But thanksgiving break had arrived. And I didn't know where or what I'd do. Which is kinda a problem. I could go back home and visit dad but at the same time I wanted change.

The thing is... I don't know what to do.

*Connors POV*

"WHEN I WALK IN THE SPOT, THIS IS WHAT I SEE! EVERYBODY STOPS AND THEY'RE STARING AT ME I GOT A PASSION IN MY PANTS AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW IT SHOW IT SHOW IT... IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" Trevor sang.

To celebrate us getting a new apartment, o2l was having some guy time.

Jc was eating, Kian was screaming, Ricky was dancing, Trevor was singing, Sam was playing DJ and I was just having fun. Nothing like a little bit of quality guy time to let loose.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

"Who's phone is it?" Sam asked.

"It's mine... I have a customized vibration pattern for Gwen." I say.

"OOOOOO GET IT" Kian laughed.

I flip Kian off and answer my phone.

"Hey Gwennie what's up?" I say smiling.

"Hi Con Con I have a question."

"And I have an answer."

"Do you and the boys want to come over to my dads in Tennesee for Thanksgiving?"

"Hold on..." I turn to my friends, "Hey do Yall want to go to Gwen's for thanksgiving?" I ask.

"Me and Kian can't.... We are going home to San Clemente." Sam shrugs.

"I can." Ricky awkwardly whispers.

"Me too!" Jc says.

"Me three!" Trevor adds.

"Okay Gwen Trevvy, Ricky, Jc, and I will be able to join you!" I say happily.

"Great! Have a nice night babe!" Gwen hangs up and I smile.

"CONNOR AND GWEN SITTING IN A TREE!" Trevor sings.

The boys all smirk and join in unison singing, "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

I didn't care about their teasing. I had bigger problems. Including the fact I was going to meet Gwen's father.

-
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER OMG