Chapter 29 - Wingmen

Hey loves :) Sorry I have not been able to update as much as I would have liked but it is almost my summer break and I will be able to update hopefully once a week by then! I love you all so much! Hope you enjoy the update ;)

*a few weeks later*

*Ricky POV*

It's been a few weeks since the little incident with Gwen in Tennessee and I guess things have been alright. We've been taking it slow but I really want to make that big step soon. So I decided today I would consult the only ones really worthy of helping me.

The boys.

Today I was meeting with them in Kian and Sam's room because they wanted to hang out for the day. Well I was hoping that while we do that they could also help me with my little perdicament.

Once I am at the door I knock. Kian opens up with a big smile on his face.

"GUYS HE'S HERE!" Kian yells.

I walk inside the messy room and see a pile of my best friends all squished up on a tiny dorm mattress. In unison they all shout;

"HEYYYY RICKYYYYY"

I smile and attempt to maneuver through the maze of old pizza boxes and crumpled papers. Eventually after tripping on a laptop case I find a place to sit. (Which happens to be on the tiny swivel chair in the corner that can barely support my ass.) 

Once I settle down I manage to make some conversation with the boys. We talked about sports, girls, school, youtube, girls, and girls. (Did I mention girls?)

Then I take a deep breath and get ready to get into the good stuff.

"So. As you all know I want to make Gwen and I official. The problem is I don't know how I am supposed to do that, so I need you guys' help."

"I think you should take her on a date." Trevor suggests.

"DUDE THAT'S GENIUS!" I say as my heart bursts with excitement, "But wait... What would we do?"

"Well... Maybe you could take her to the movies?" Kian suggests.

"Don't be stupid Kian. Ricky actually wants to talk to Gwen... He should take her to the quad for a picnic!" Trevor argues.

"He should just take her to Taco Bell!" Jc shouts.

"Jc your answer for everything is Taco Bell..." Trevor says.

"What's that supposed to mean huh?" Jc defends.

"Well you never shut up about Taco Bell!"

"It's true!" Kian added.

It wasn't long before everyone was shouting over each other and arguing. So I do the logical thing and yell at them.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP!"

It seems to do the trick and everyone ends up being quiet. Except for Connor. Instead before I can speak, he stands up and says what he wishes to say.

"Well Ricky I think you should take Gwen for dinner at the place of her choice or yours it doesn't really matter. Then take her to your dorm and you two can watch movies for the rest of the night. Then while you are watching movies you could pop the question."

I nod my head in agreement along with the boys. It could really work if I did that... I think she'd really enjoy that.

"Wow Con that's actually not a bad idea... I think I will do that!" 

Everyone gives Connor a pat on the back for a job well done and I thank him.

"So now that we got that out of the way... WHO'S UP FOR PIZZA?!" Sam screams.

Immediately all hands shoot up in the air and Jc takes that cue to call the nearby pizza place for some well earned food.

When the food arrives Kian hands us all a can of Arizona.

I open my can and hold it in the air. "To my amazing wingmen!"

"I'll drink to that!" Sam exclaims.

And we all take a swig of our tea. I smile in satisfaction as the sugary liquid slides down my throat.

I'm not gonna lie... It's good to have friends like these guys.