Chapter 11- Magical

*Ricky POV*

I was lying in my bed watching Pokemon. Yeah don't judge! I may look like some hot cool dude who loves manly endeavors. Yet deep down inside, I'm an eight year old boy who loves Pokemon and cars.

So being the eight year old I am, I am just sitting down watching Pokemon and eating fruit loops.

BANG BANG BANG

I hear the pounding on the door. I pause my episode and walk toward the door. I open it and see;

Gwen?

"Hey Ricky... Could I come in?"

I was about to say no but then I see her expression. Her cheeks are stained with tears, her golden brown hair is all tangled, and she had goosebumps covering her arms.

Yet she was still as beautiful as ever..

"Come on in. Trevor is out probably singing or something."

"O-okay.." She sniffles

God she's so adorable.. My anger toward her immediately washed away.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I-it was h-horrible m-my m-mom and t-the b-bomb and just.." She breaks down into tears and I pull her into my arms.

She cries into my chest for a good five minutes. Eventually Gwen calms down and I can talk to her.

"So what happened?"

"Okay so I had a nightmare about my mom and I. The nightmare started off normal, then I ended up in a war zone and I could see no one but my mom. She was telling me to stay away and go but I didn't listen. I ran toward her and didn't stop. When I got close to her I heard a bomb tick. I tried to run but I was stuck. Then the bomb blew in my face."

"Well it was just a dream Gwen. Your mom is alive and healthy and so are you."

"That's the worst part Ricky... My nightmare was half true, mom died that way.." She whispers loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh my god Gwen I didn't know." I hug her even tighter and she embraces me and cuddles into my chest. I could get used to this...

"I'm sorry I woke you up Ricky, and told you my tragic backstory. You don't even need me here you probably felt sorry for me.."

"No Gwen.. Don't think that. Ever. You are an amazing girl and I am more than honored to have heard your tragic backstory."

She laughs and sniffles.

"So you wanna stay and watch Pokemon?" I smirk.

I look at her and all of a sudden her eyes light up and she jumps yelling "YEEEEEEEEEES!" It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"I think you mean YAAAAAAAAAAAAS!" I shimmy.

I press play to resume my episode. We end up watching 10 more while talking about random things. I could stay here forever.. Sadly, all good things come to an end.

"Ricky it's getting late. I need to get back to my dorm. Thanks for listening." She smiles.

"Okay." I return the smile.

I walk her to my door and before she leaves she gives me a hug.

Right when Gwen lets go she looks at me. I stare at her dark green eyes for a minute. That's when I just say,

"Oh fuck it." I lean in and kiss her.

One word to describe it. Magical. I sound like such a girl but I felt something in that kiss, and it was a great feeling.

When I pulled back I looked at her and said, "I have waited so long to do that because you drive me crazy.."

Gwen blushes and says, "I'm ordinary Ricky.. It's never too late to get someone Extraordinary." She turns around and starts to walk away.

"Well I don't give a-"

"What?" Gwen smiles.

"Yeah sure."

I walk back into my dorm and let the events of tonight soak in..

I. Kissed. Gwen. Castle.

•••
NOW ADORE ME GWICKY SHIPPERS! LOVE ME! THROW ME A PARADE!!!! YES PLEASE! I KNOW I SLAY! YOU ALL LOVE ME!

SO AT THE MOMENT I WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS TO HAVE A SAY IN EVERYTHING SO PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS SO I CAN MAKE THESE STORIES BETTER! ANSWER THEM PLEASE!!

1. Are my covers okay?

2. Do my stories make sense?

3. Are my storylines good?

4. Are my A/N enjoyable?

5. Anything I need to work on?

OKAY OTHER THAN THAT,

IM

2

FAB

4

U

BAIIIII MY FIERCE FRIES!!!! <3
|=] <- I gave him a unibrow :p