Chapter 4- Look at her man...

*Ricky POV*

"GUYS WAKE UP WERE HERE!!" I hear Jc scream. I yawn and look out my window in the van. Woah.. Samford is really big and pretty, just like mom said. At the moment I was in a large van with my best friends Sam Pottorff, Jc Caylen, Trevor Moran, Kian Lawley, and Connor Franta. We are officially known as the collab channel on youtube called O2L.

Now everyone in o2l needed a college to go to, I however had one to go to in my hometown, Birmingham Alabama. That college was Samford University. The boys all applied and got in, so jc had the idea of me staying with him in Texas then before college starts. Then we pick up everyone else, Connor in Minnesota, Trevor, Sam and Kian in LA, and then drive to Alabama. Now I can tell you one thing, driving with 5 other dudes is hell. The car gets messy, everyone is yelling at each other, and don't get me started on the sleeping arrangements. Plus I was right next to Trevor and Kian.... That was just nuts. So when Jc said we have arrived, I was leaping for joy.

"Dude lets unpack and get into our dorms." Kian says to me enthusiastically.

"Yeah just let me check in." I reply.

I walk up to a perky looking girl who had a smile that was wide enough that elephants would be put to shame. "Hi my name is Ricky Dillon, do you happen to know the dorm building I'm in?"

"OMG YOURE FROM O2L I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOUR VIDEOS!" She beamed at me. "The name is Kelly Foster. I can tell you where you and the other boys will be staying." Okay that's creepy.. "So Jc and Connor will be in dorm 234, you and Trevor will be in dorm 574, and Sam and Kian will be in 682. Every dorm will be in Delta hall." Wait this girl knows where I live now... Shit.

"Please don't tell anyone where we are staying, I want some privacy."

"Okay fine..." I really hope she doesn't reveal anything... That would suck.

•••

After we all settled in our dorms, we walked out to the quad that way we could get some air. When we got out there I looked around. Then I saw the most gorgeous sight. She looked about 5'4, had long straight golden brown hair, and was just looking around. She looks.... perfect.

"I see you checking that girl on the bench out..." Kian smirks.

"Why wouldn't I? Look at her man..." Everything about her seemed so intriguing so inviting...

"What are you waiting for go talk to her!" That's when Kian practically pushes me over to the bench. I start walking but something stopped me. Shelby Wadell. What was she doing with the girl?! Shelby and I were good friends.. Then she changed and became dead weight that was rude and irrelevant. I didn't want her near me anymore. I still don't want her near me.

Kian sees me stop and jogs over to me confused. "What happened? What aren't you talking to her?" I glance over at Shelby and the girl and Kian follows.

"Ohhhhhhhh... That's not good." Kian says stating the obvious.

"No shit Sherlock.." I say slapping his head. "Dude Shelby probably already bad mouthed about me to her."

"Yeah.... Sorry about that."

I sigh and shrug my shoulders. There's always next time.

"Guys its getting late lets head back to the dorms." Trevor says. We all agree and start heading back.

•••

When we got back to the dorms, Trevor forgot the key so I had to rummage through my pockets for my keys.

"Check under your mat.." I hear a girls voice giggle in my direction.

When I look up I see her. The girl I saw at the quad. Since I am too awestruck to say or do anything, Trevor looks under our mat and lo and behold, there was our key.

"Told you." She says smirking. Then she holds out her hand "Gwen Castle, and you must be the famous Ricky Dillon." Then shoots me a smile. "Yes I am how did you know?" "Shelby wont shut up about how she hates your guts." I chuckle.

"Is Shelby your roommate?"

"Yes, and we live right here." Gwen gestures to a dorm right next to ours.

Then Trevor butts in and says "Omg neighbors!" Gwen laughs and gives him a hug. The lucky little duck. I guess Gwen read the jealousy on my face because she came over and hugged me too. It was amazing. Her hair was in my face so I got to smell it, it smelled like pineapples and berries. She was about my height so she didn't have to go on her tiptoes, and while we were hugging, it felt...... Right.

•••

*Gwen POV*

When I met Ricky and Trevor, I saw Shelby looking at me like she was gonna kill me. I didn't really care, then when I looked back, Trevor was screaming about being neighbors. I laughed and gave him a friendly hug. Then when I look at Ricky I see, jealousy? Feeling bad, I go over to Ricky and give him a hug. One word can describe how it felt. right.

•••
AWWWWWE GWICKY MOMENT! Yes Gwicky is Gwen and Ricky's ship name. I ship it how about you guys? For those of you who don't know, I put OSFG on hold. Good news: I am updating more on this story. Bad news: Not a lot of OSFG until I get it on track. I hope you all respect my choice because I would hate to make you sad. But on a happier note, I love you all and I am writing a new fanfic for you guys that way it will be ready for when this is over. I will tell you guys the name later and possibly a sneak peek.

Im

2

Fab

4

U

BAIIIII MY FIERCE FRIES!!!!! ;)