Chapter 20 - Date Night

Hey guys!! I hope you all are having a great day! Here is the chapter!

*Connor POV*

"So where are you taking her?" Jc asks as I fluff my quiff in worry.

"I don't know maybe a movie?"

"You're gonna be that guy?" Jc replies flatly.

"What's wrong with that?" I ask.

"IT IS BASIC AS FUCK!" Jc yelled.

"Well what else could I do?"

"Take her to a Restaurant and then maybe a walk by the park..."

"That's actually a great idea thanks man!" I give JC a high five and walk out of the room with confidence. I strut over to Gwen's room and knock.

Normally I'd expect a totally made up fancy dressed girl but instead I saw Gwen in a pair of jeans and an old navy sweater.

"Did I under dress?" Gwen asks.

"Oh not at all!" I take her hand and we walk to my car in a slightly awkward silence.

During the drive we played a game called 'Guess where Connor is going' so far I was winning, and Gwen was losing.

"Is it Taco Bell?"

"No"

"In and Out?"

"NOPE"

"KFC?"

"Nada."

"Okay then where?!" She asks in frustration.

"Look out your window..."

I looked with her to see the lovely sign saying 'Rosie's' (don't ask it's fake lol)

"CONNOR THIS IS SO NICE OH MY GOD WOW!" Gwen exclaims.

We eventually make our way inside and order. The whole time we talked about youtube, art, college, cats, home, and more. It was honestly so perfect that I couldn't believe it was real. Yet it was.

After I paid the check we walked outside and as Gwen was walking to the car I stopped her.

"Jc took it back... we are walking home." I smiled

She giggled and held my arm and started to walk with me.

"So Connor.... What are your plans for after college?" Gwen asks.

"To be honest.... I don't know. For all I know I could be the president, a movie director, or an average man at home. I can't think of anything but now." I smile at Gwen and she returns the gesture. "So how about you? Any after college dreams?" I question.

"I want to be able to showcase my art. Or maybe even draw for the rich and famous.. All I know is that I want to make my mom proud, she died when I was young so it would mean the world to me." She sighed.

Noticing the white dorm buildings up ahead, I stopped and looked down at the beautiful girl in front of me.

"Did you have a nice time?" I ask.

"The best Mr. Franta!"

"Would you consider a part two?" I push.

"Maybe.." She smirks.

I kiss her cheek and hug her and that's when she heads off.

"By the way Con, I would have been okay with a movie!" She yells.

Goddamnit Jc....

---

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER AW

IM

2

FAB

4

U

BAIIIII MY FIERCE FRIES!!!!! =]<3