Chapter 12- Who the What Are You?!

*Gwen POV*

"Hey stinkerbrain.... Idiottt...Gwennieee.." I hear Shelby taunt in front of me. Oh my god.. SHELBY! THE KISS! I NEED TO TELL HER!

"I'm up you can stop it with all the stupid name calling."

"Okay blabber butt."

I stick my tongue out at Shelby, and she returns the favor.

"Last nigh-."

"So what classes do you have today?" Shelby interrupts.

"I have a sketch class at 1:30. So today is pretty empty."

"Cool! I have an editing class at 12:00, and an expert filmmaking class at 4:00." "Also I won't be here later tonight I'm gonna be at home with my mom and dad. So you got the place to yourself!"

"Awesome. It's just Ri-" I smile

"No boys or parties okay?"

"Shelby I ki-..."

"Oops I'm gonna be late! Bye Gwen!"

"Bye Shelbs!!" Ugh I give up..

•••

"Okay so your assignment tonight is to draw someone that makes you smile. It will be due next class."

I was sitting down in my desk chipping at my nails painted in a bright green, thinking of who I could draw.

Mel?

No, I drew her too many times already.

Shelby?

No, she's with her parents.

Ricky?

Oh my god yes! I will draw Ricky!

My thoughts are interrupted by the hourly bell from the large watchtower.

Yes we get to leave class! Which means I can ask Ricky!

I pick up my black tote bag and sling it across my shoulder then walk over to the quad area to sit on Clark and call Ricky.

The line rings a few times as I anxiously bite my chapped lips and tap my nails on the cold metal of the bench hoping to hear the raspy lisp of Ricky Dillon.

It rings a few more times then I hear his voice.

"Hello it's Ricky Dillon! Leave a message and I will get back to you slayter!"

Ughhhh. I try again trying to stay calm.

"Hello it's Ric-"

Voicemail again...

"Damn it!" I mumble under my breath.

As I walk back to my dorm I decide I should try and see if Ricky is home.

When I get to the dorm hall, I knock on Ricky's door.

When it opens I see a girl.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Urm... Who in the what are you?" I test.

"I'm Ellie. Ricky's friend from photography class." She gives me a fake smile.

"Well I'm Gwen. I am Ricky's neighbor."

I hear footsteps come down the hall and I see Ricky walking our way.
"Hey Ellie who's at the do-. Oh hi Gwen."

"Oh hi Ricky! Would you like to properly introduce your lady friend here?" I sarcastically state.

"Oh yeah Ellie, this is Gwen. Gwen, Ellie."

"Nice to meet you" I shake her hand.

She sneers at me and looks at Ricky.
"Hey Ricky, do you maybe wanna go out for some lunch?"

OH. NO. SHE. DIDN'T.

"Yeah of course! Although hold that thought. Gwen what did you want?"

Time alone with no manstealing slut..

"Oh I just wanted to say hi. Go have fun you two!" I walk away to my room. When I got inside, I kicked off my dirty sneakers and took off my cardigan.

Then I plopped on my bed and just cried about how a girl like me, could never compete with a girl like her.

•••

Yeah this chapter just got real... Like real... I know Gwicky just had their moment. There can't be a girl now!

Well they were never official so yeah. Also You read this chapter through Gwen's POV, so we don't know the full story.. ;)

I'm also really sorry for the short chapter...

I hope you all had a fabulous day! And thanks for 300+ reads =]

I

AM

2

FAB

4

YOU

BAIII MY FIERCE FRIESSSS!!!!!! <3 =]