Chapter 28 - Boyfriend?

IM SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN ON FORGIVE ME BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

*Ricky POV*

When we pull up to Mel's house I can already feel my body shake from the blasting music. I run my hand through my hair and storm into the building. And by storm I mean squeezing into the sea of intoxicated teenagers. 

Eventually I found Gwen. On the floor. Unconcious and covered in vomit.

"OH MY GOD GWEN!" I yell as I run up to her.

"Who do you think you are get the hell away from her!" I hear a voice behind me yell.

I turn around and see a red headed guy who was currently storming over to me acout tp give me the ass whooping of my life.

But I couldn't focus on him at the moment. Gwen was my first priority. I look back  at her and see she regained conciousness. She looked at me confused and then looked behind me in fear. She then screamed;

"MAX STOP DONT HURT HIM!"

When I look back I see the redhead about to throw a punch but he holds back. I look into his eyes and see that they are about as bloodshot as they can get. 

He puts his fist down by his side and takes a breath "Why shouldn't I?"

Gwen looked at him shakily and then wrapped her arms around my waist. "He's my boyfriend."

I widen my eyes but I quickly rest my face scared to show emotion or expose the lie gwen has told.

The guy just sighed and glared at me. Then mumbled some inaudible words and just walked away.

When he left I lifted Gwen up and carried her outside. I put her down in the drivers seat of the car and smiled at her.

"Did you just call me your boyfriend?" I continue smiling even though I knew it was a lie.

"Yeah... Get used to it"  Gwen smiled and closed her eyes falling asleep