Chapter 17- You Do?

*Gwen POV*

I dab the wet cloth against Connor's eye. Ricky beat him really bad.

He winces and I hush him. "Don't move so much it doesn't make you feel better..."

"Okay.." He whispers.

I continue dabbing the cloth on his eye because that's where Ricky clobbered him mainly.

"So... Why were you two beating each other's asses anyway?" I ask breaking our semi awkward silence.

"Um.. Well you see..." Connor started sweating and as he reached back to scratched his neck he immediately shouted in pain.

"CRAP CON KEEP YOUR ARM DOWN!"

"Sorry.." He chokes down a sob.

"Okay you were saying?" I ask once again.

"Ricky got mad because... Because... I was gonna ask you out on a date." He confessed.

My eyes widened. No way. No fucking way.

Connor wants to go on a date with me?

"I just made this awkward...." He looks down.

"No! No no no not at all.... In fact.. If you're still up for it I would love to go.." I blush.

"Y-you do?!" He exclaims.

"Yes!"

"I got to get ready! RIGHT AWAY!" He jumps off the stool and runs out. Well I guess he's better now.

I closed the door smiling like an idiot.

Maybe I did move on from Ricky...

•••

*Ricky POV*

After hours of thinking. I have concluded that I needed to earn Con back before Gwen.

Although Gwen was all kinds of amazing.. I would rather have my best friend's trust opposed to a girlfriend.

So that's what I was going to get.

I marched to the dorms and walked to Connor's room. I sucked in a deep breath and knocked on the door

The door unlocked and opened. Revealing a beat Connor Franta.

He sees me and looks with disgust as here aches to slam the door. I slide into the dorm before Connor can close the door.

"What do you want?"

"My best friend back.."

"Well you won't find him here..." Connor rolled his eyes.

"I will.. He's here I know it."

"Nope. Get out."

"WILL YOU STOP BEING SO STUBBORN AND JUST HEAR ME OUT?!"

"HOW CAN I?!"

"WELL LETS SEE NORMALLY IN AN ARGUMENT FOR A GIRL THE GUY WILL DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO GET THE GIRL NO MATTER WHAT! NOW IN THIS CASE IM HERE BEGGING FORGIVENESS SO I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN!" I yell.

"Okay..." Con sits on a chair. "Talk away.."

"Well....."

•••

CLIFFHANGERRR MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHA

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT IM HERE HELLO!

SO DO YOU THINK RICKY WILL FORGIVE CON?

AND FOR THOSE WHO CALL GWEN A SLUT FOR GOING ON A DATE WITH CON I UNDERSTAND. WELL THIS ALL IS FOR A REASON! JUST HEAR ME OUT!

IM

2

FAB

4

U

BAIII MY FIERCE FRIESSSSS! <3=]