Chapter 5- Ugh party

*Gwen POV*

"Everybody wants to take you home tonight, but im gonna find a way to make you mine don-" I hear the melodious voice of Calum Hood get interrupted. OH HELL NAW! DONT MESS WITH MY 5SOS ALARM MUSIC! I tear the sheets off of my face and stare at Shelby with a look that small children should never see.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TURN OFF MY 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER?! I MADE IT DONT STOP FOR A REASON!" I yell at her face, which I found was very nicely made up.

"Well I'm sorry but your Australian boy band can sing out of your iphone speakers another day!" Shelby says sarcastically. Well I love waking up like that.

"I am gonna nap." I smack my face on my pillow only to get a pair of slippers smacked on my face. "OW!"

"NO NAPPING I HAVE PLANS! We can go explore today because classes don't start for four days!"

"Fine just let me change." I sigh

"WOOO HOOOO!" With that she runs out the door waiting for me.

I put on my grey tank top that is frayed at the bottom with a cartoon daisy in the middle. I match it up with my blue ripped jeans and black high tops, grab my purse, then strut out that door.

"Come on Shelbs! Let's go!" I smile and start skipping through the halls.

•••

When we got to the quad, a fraternity was handing out flyers for a party. Only some people were invited though. We managed to get invited because the sick freaks thought our asses looked good. I really didn't want to go to a party, I wanted to stay home and watch spongebob eating chips in my bunny slippers and comfy clothes. That sounds so much better than a Frat party. I'm not saying that because I'm a buzzkill, I say that because I just hate parties.

I don't like the booming music. I don't appreciate everyone hitting on me and my butt. I don't see the appeal in taking shots until you pass out. I defiantly don't leap for joy to every loud song that plays.

So yeah.. I hate parties. I want to stay behind so bad.. I turn to the rambling Shelby I have been ignoring all this time and say, "Have fun Shelbs! You'll love it there!"

"Oh no no no you're going girlie!" She insists. Oh crap.. Now I gotta argue..

"Why should I go?"

"Because parties are fun and I have never seen you get down on the dance floor." She winks and slightly shimmies against my shoulder.

"Okay one thing about me you don't know, I don't get down on the dance floor." I sarcastically shimmy against Shelby when I say "down on the dance floor".

"Well why don't we change that? You're going." That's when Shelby steers me toward our dorms to get ready. Oh great...

•••

This is just a short little filler chappie for ya! I will have a much longer and eventful one later =]

IM

2

FAB

4

U

BAIII MY FIERCE FRIES!!!