Chapter 27 - Fruit Punch

Sorry I have not updated in  a while heh. I was grounded. :/ But I got my laptop back so I can update. BUT HOLY CRAP GUYS THIS FIC ALMOST HAS 20K READS! WHAT IS THIS THAT IS INSANE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! enjoy the chapter!

(PS listen to Froot by Marina and the D

*Ricky POV*

Jc drove as fast as the car could go. Mel was talking about how insane her party was going to be. And Gwen isn't the drinking type but considering she is suffering a broken heart, she most likely drank. 

"CAN YOU DRIVE ANY FASTER?!" I shout frustrated.

"NO UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET ARRESTED!" Jc responded mocking my tone.

This is bad. Gwen is probably dazed, confused, and doing stupid things to threaten her life. 

I can't let that happen.

*Gwen POV*

I don't know how or why but I am in a sea of sweaty teens and grinding against some random dude. It was probably all that fruit punch I had.

Yeah...

Fruit punch. Just a crazy sugar high.

"Gwen? Are you even listening?" The guy behind me says disrupting my thughts.

"Whaaaaa?" I ask.

"Wow you are drunk off your ass."

"Is not drank... Um un a sugaaar high." I respond while drinking another cup of punch.

"You don't remember me at all huh?" the dude says.

I turn around and widen my eyes when I saw who the mysterious dude was. Mainly because he was all squiggly and shiny so I couldn't see him.

"Are you uh leeperchaun?" I question.

The guy laughed shaking his head. "It's me, Max. We dated eighth to twelfth grade ."

"We did?" I asked. 

It was if my brain was jello. I couldn't process anything right now.

"Let's just go sit by the punch." The dude named Max said guiding me to the punch bowl.

Punch. Yes that is exactly what I need. 

However I couldn't make it to the bowl.

Because I threw up. Then fell.

Then blacked out.