Chapter 22 - Road trip

Okay so I have the playlist of music on spotify and my profile is Futuristiccats. I have a playlist called ordinary you can listen to while you read this :) There is the link btw:
http://open.spotify.com/user/futuristiccats/playlist/7LqLH6xPdeAiXOTaDhY8rM

Enjoy the chapter!

*Gwen POV*

"Connor get the bags you dork!" I laugh. He was currently on Sam's back poking Jc with an umbrella. And Jc was on Ricky's doing the same as Con. Shelby and Trevy are in my bright orange KIA sole blasting God knows what. All I know is that I need to get these crazy six year olds to get in the damn car.

"But Gwenny.... I am having fun with my friends." Connor pouts.

"Well right now I'm concerned with getting all of you idiots in the car so we can drive to Tennesee. So help me with the bags?" I kiss Connor's cheek and hop in my seat.

Then before I knew it we were on the road. The car ride consisted of several Pee stops and Wishbone barking like crazy.

I had so much fun though. Who knew that college could make me so happy. I had the best friends, I was well on my way to my degree in art, I had an amazing boyfriend. It was like my life was a precise painting that was made to be perfect. But honestly... I didn't mind at all.

--

*Connor POV*

"BABY ALL NIGHT! LOOOOVEEEE!" We all sang in unison.

Right now we stopped at a Taco Bell to get some food before the long trip ahead. Considering the fact that after this stop, we were not making any more pit stops. Which sucks because I have a bladder that can't contain that kind of crap.

So I grabbed like 50 large cups just in case .

"Con you'll be okay..." Jc laughs.

I just smiled at Jc nodding and ate my burrito in silence.

My pee isn't the only thing I'm worried about though. I'm meeting Gwen's Dad. And he's a fucking cop. A COP. I have this fear in the back of my head that if I screw this up he'll like tase me.

"Hey are you okay?" Gwen asks.

"I'm okay... Just a little nervous about your dad." I admit.

Then Gwen laughs. "Con my dad is the total opposite of mean and scary. He may be a cop but I know he wouldn't do that." I smile at her and give her a kiss.

"Get a room you goofs!" Trevor says.

"Maybe we will.." I wink.

Everyone laughs but in the corner of my eye I can see Ricky looking down with a face redder than a tomato.

--
THIS WAS SO CUTE UGH THE GWENNOR FEELS AW AW

I feel so bad for ricky though. Do you think he likes Gwen?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

IM

2

FAB

4

U

BAIII MY FIERCE FRIES!!! =] <3