Chapter 14- Thoughts

*Gwen POV*

I keep having these weird thoughts lately..

Like is all of this really worth it?

Does moping around being depressed do me any good?

Is my grumpy attitude helping anyone?

Do I even care about anything anymore?

I want the answer to be yes, I'm doing this for a reason..

However deep down I know the real answer is no..

I have no reason to be this way. I can be normal yet broken inside. Sadly that's not me. I don't like to hide my feelings, I like to express them out into the world like its nobody's business. It may be stupid and irrational to most people, but to me it's a very productive way to let out my emotions without having to actually talk to anybody.

So I continue to lie alone in my bed crying and mourning over basically nothing.

Just as I have for the past week. Also during that past week while my heart remained broken, my instinct built feelings.

Those feelings grew, and grew, and grew, until it became a big infinity larger than the stars that held all of my crazy feelings.

That infinity has been crossing my mind for several days now.

Why couldn't I wrap it up into a little ball and toss it out of my mind?

I couldn't because it was an infinity, and you can't find an end to an infinity. Which is unfortunate because you need to find an end to something before you start tearing it down.

I wanted to get rid of these infinite feelings but I couldn't.

Not because I couldn't find an end, not because I was lazy, not because it was a metaphor.

It was because when I did get rid of these feelings all that happened was they multiplied again to create another infinity.

So I probably had millions of infinities stuck in my head in the past week.

Now I bet you wanna know who these feelings are for huh?

Well there are two ways to find out.

One, go across the hall of my dorms to find his place.

Or go on google and type in

Ricky Dillon.

•••

HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE STUPID BLANK CHAPTER I ACCIDENTLY UPDATED! DONT WORRY ABOUT IT BC NOW THAT CHAPTER IS THIS ONE!

I decided for this chapter to give you all an insight into the darker parts of Gwen's mind.

I made this really deep and descriptive so I'm proud!

And question, who wants a part in this book? Wink wink.

In celebration of this book I will be giving away two parts in this book that could be played by two of my readers!

1) An o2l fan

2) Gwen's Project partner

To enter and possibly win, you have to message me or comment these things:

1) who you wanna be

2) why you enjoy reading this book

3) who you think you relate to most in this book. (It will help me understand personalities better)

Thank you and good luck!

IM

2

FAB

4

U

BAIII MY FIERCE FRIES! =] <3