Chapter 10- Heartbroken

*Gwen POV*

I am currently on my bed. Still. Lifeless.

Heartbroken.

Oh why did I reject Ricky? It was just an innocent lunch and I made it seem like he said 'hey Gwen let's make babies!'

Ugh I hate myself.

"You shouldn't miss grouchy." Shelby states.

whoops said that out loud.

"Why shouldn't I? I have every reason to!"

"He was an overreacting butt.. You didn't do anything wrong!"

"Uh yeah I did.. I pretty much threw his heart on the ground and danced on it like it's a stage."

Shelby laughs. "Just calm down you didn't do anything wrong..."

"Oh shut up just turn on mean girls so I can cry and eat ice cream in peace."

"Okay then jeez." Shelby rolls her eyes.

The rest of the night was boring and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

•••

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan and turn off my alarm.

When I look to see the time I freeze.

"Shit." The time read 10:20 A.M

I'm supposed to be in school! I quickly slip on some jeans and a t-shirt, grab my bag, and run out the door.

When I go outside I see nothing but a field of people. Everyone looks like a shadow except for one person wearing an army uniform..

Mom.

"MOM!" I scream running over.

She looks at me with fear in her eyes telling me to stay back. I ignore her and keep running toward her.

That's when I hear one beep. Then another. Until the beeps play repeatedly one after another.

Fear and worry strikes across my face as I realize what this is.

My mom tells me to run but I stay put. Not because I wanted to, but because I couldn't.

I start shaking and screaming and crying.

Then all of a sudden.

BOOM

Everything became black.

•••

I jolt up from my not so peaceful sleep shaking and crying.

It was just a dream. Yet it wasn't. It was my mother's death...

I look over at Shelby knowing she could talk with me but she's asleep.

I can't call Melanie either because she is asleep as well.

There is only one person who I know would be up and willing to talk to me no matter what.

I quietly put on my flip flops and leave the dorm and walk to the next room and knock on the door.

It opens and I see the person who would make me feel better even if they were angry at me.

"Hey Ricky.. Can I come in?"

•••

AHA! BET YA DIDNT SEE THAT COMING!

OR DID YA?

Well for those of you who don't remember, Gwen's mom died by a bomb. So basically that dream was her moms death.

This chapter is really short and bad I apologize, but I have my sneak peek ready!!!

Do you want it today?

IM

2

FAB

4

U

BAIII MY FIERCE FRIES!!!!! <3 =]