Chapter 16- Dates, fights, and more

I TRIED MY HARDEST TO REPLICATE THE ORIGINAL SO FORGIVE ME IF THIS ISNT MY BEST!

•••

*Connor POV*

I take a deep breath and look up.

"Come on Con you can do this." I mumble under my breath.

"Hey Gwen I really like you and it would be cool if we- you know- um.. Went on a da-"

"Stupid stupid stupid!"

I bang my head on the table in frustration then look up at the mirror.

"Take two." I whisper.

"What's up Gwen? Me? You? Date? Satur-."

"EVEN WORSE!"

Who the heck says yes to that?! No one that's who.

Come on Con think... Get creative..

How do you get Gwen to say yes to a date?

Draw for her? Nope.. Can't draw..

Sing for her? Hell no.. I suck at singing..

Text her? Too basic..

I take a swig from my Carmel macchiato from Starbucks in frustration.

That's when the idea hits me.. It was so obvious..

There's nothing I know more than Starbucks!

I chug the rest of my coffee and rinse out the cup.

Then I grab a sharpie from Jc's desk and start doodling on my cup straight away.

After about half an hour I finish the cup.

It read in tiny little letters.

You're as sweet as a carmel macchiato.

You're as warm as a warm mocha.

You're as cool as a lime refresher.

You're as special as a cotton candy frappe.

You're as perfect as Starbucks itself possibly even more..

And it would be an honor to go on a date with you on Saturday. You In? Or out?

(I know that was really corny but that took a while to come up with omg)

I take the cup and slip on my vans.

Time to go ask the girl of my dreams out!

I walk out my door to see one obstacle that made me more nervous than Gwen herself.

If you don't know who I'll give you a hint.

He's tall, obsessed with tank tops, and he's gonna beat my ass.

•••

{WARNING THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER GETS KINDA BLOODY AND INTENSE SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!}

*Ricky POV*

I camp out Cons door waiting for him. Kian told me Con was gonna try and ask Gwen out on a date.

My reaction? Let's just say we had to pay the dean for holes punched in the walls.

It wasn't pretty.. I know that all Connor is asking a question but that question will lead to yes.. I see the way she looks at him..

I can't have that due to the fact I'm trying to win Gwen back..

I just need to straighten Mr. Franta out and let him know what's up. Eventually the door bursts open to reveal a classy Connor Franta.

"Well hello Franta!"

"Sup Dillon." He replies.

"So where are you off to." I add acting clueless as to where he was going.

"Asking the girl of my dreams on a date, and you?"

"I'm just here to let a certain girl of dreams stealing punk to BACK OFF!"

"Hell no I'm asking Gwen out. End of story. It's not my fault you were a douche to her!" He then shoves me out of the way and starts walking.

Shits about to go down..

"You're gonna regret that!" I yell and run to Connor tackling him.

I then give him a straight punch in the eye and chest. I then repeatedly punch him in the face blood starting to shed.

Then to my surprise Connor pushed me so he was pinning me down and he started throwing punches to my face and neck. That's gonna leave a mark.

I see the familiar red liquid ooze from my neck and my eyes widen.

Connor smirks and I kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"SHIT!" He yells.

I ram into him and Con kicks me down on the floor.

I hear a faint cry but I ignore it getting back to business.

I throw one more punch at Con making him sprawl out on the floor. Pleading for mercy.

I breathe heavily and I hear a scream.

"RICKY! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU DO?!" Gwen yells running towards me.

"I straightened him out.. Taught him a lesson.."

"YOU DICK YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM LOOK AT HIM HE CAN BARELY BREATHE!"

I look over and there is Con on the floor sucking in breaths suddenly and blood trickling down his mouth.

"What have I done.." I whisper.

"SHUT UP ASSHOLE I CANT BELIEVE I FELL FOR YOU YOU ARE PATHETIC AS SHIT!"

She leans by con and helps him up.

"Come on Connor let's get you cleaned up."

Gwen starts carrying Connor crying and I hear her whisper over and over again

"I'm sorry he's a monster Connor you'll be alright."

I then drop to my knees and hold my head in my hands.

Then I stand up, take a deep breath, and I just start running. I run far from the dorms.

To my secret place.

I run past the quad, make a left from the creek, run over the bridge, and I walk through the bushes by the other dorms.

There I find my little picnic bench and pond.

That's when I place my butt on the bench, inhale deeply, and I scream like nobody ever heard me scream.

After I scream I collapse on my table crying.

Gwen's right.. I'm a monster.

•••

DANG THAT WAS INTENSE! ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKES MADE IN THIS IT WAS RUSHED.

BUT O2L WON A TCA!! YAAAAAAAS!

THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH ME BECAUSE OF THE DIFFICULTIES WITH THIS CHAPTER!

THE NEXT CHAPPIE WILL BE OUT AS YOU ARE READING THIS!

THE FIRST CHAPTER OF LIFE WITH JIA WILL BE PUBLISHED IN A LITTLE BIT!

AND UM... I DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO REALLY SAY¿

IM

2

FAB

4

U

BAIII MY FIERCE FRIESSSS!!! <3 =]