Chapter 14- Let's go to the Roof!

*Gwen POV*

"Gwen get up!" Shelby yells.

"What now?" I groan waking up from my all day slumber.

"We are meeting o2l by the roof kinda like a mini party."

"Ew one Ricky's gonna be there, two I hate parties you know that."

"Stop it you're going get dressed we leave in 15." Shelby commands.

Jeez woman calm down... I stretch and hop off my bed. God I didn't wanna go.. But I had to look nice because Shelby is pushy and would make me change 17 times until I looked presentable..

I grab a pale peach sweater, ripped jeans, and my black vans, because when you go to parties you dress really white.

Then I quickly brush my dull golden brown hair, and grab my purse.

"We leave in five!" I yell mocking Shelby who is currently struggling to finish doing her hair.

"Shut up." She replies sticking her tongue out at me.

I return the favor and then walk out the door yelling, "Meet ya there loser!"

I walk up the staircase that leads to the roof getting tired half way up. So I stop to take a breather.

When I do I immediately plummet to the ground because someone pushed me.

"Oh my god I'm sorry are you o- Gwen?" I hear a strangely familiar voice say in worry.

"Who are you?" I ask wanting to know who the mysterious idiot that knocked me over was.

"Gwen it's me Kian." I look up and indeed it is Kian I forget his last name.

"Oh right the tall blondie." I say sarcastically.

"Yup thats me!!" He cheekily grins.

"Well I'm just gonna go now..." I get up to continue my painful trek up the stairs.

"Okay see you later?" He says.

"Sure whatever."

I jog up the stairs and eventually make it to the roof. Everyone greets me with 'hi' and 'what's up'. I just stand awkwardly because I don't really know anyone in o2l except for Ricky, and I wasn't talking to him anytime soon.

I see a barbecue going and a radio blasting some trap song I don't know.

"Is this even legal?" I laugh.

"Yeah we got cleared by the head of our dorm building." The guy who I'm pretty sure is Jc said.

"Oh cool. You're Jc right?"

"No I'm Connor." He smiles.

I blush and look at my feet.

"Oh god fake fan alert." Connor says laughing. A few seconds later a shorter dude runs up to us with his little dog.

"Gwen, I would like to introduce you to Jc." Connor slaps the arm of the shorter dude.

"Well hi! And who's this?" I gesture toward Jc's dog.

"Oh this is wishbone. Say hi buddy!" Wishbone jumps up and runs over to me.

I laugh, Wishbone is actually the only thing here I might actually enjoy. Or those awesome smelling ribs...

I pick up wishbone and walk toward the edge of the roof to look at the view.

"Wow..." I was moved.. The view here was perfect. I could see the pale yellow of the sun fade with the crimson red below the horizon.. It was gorgeous.

"I know right?" I hear a familiar lisp from behind me come near.

My smile drops, hell no. He's not ruining this night.

"Go away." I snap.

"Nope.. The view is perfect in this exact location."

"Well then I'll go.." Wishbone growls at Ricky to prove the point. Man I love that dog..

"Don't go Gwen..." Ricky grabs my wrist.

"Why not? You have Ellie..." I rolled my eyes.

"Well um... It didn't work out.."

"So what I'm second choice?!" My calm tone changes into a more demanding one.

"No it's not that! I just didn't know I truly liked you..."

"Oh save it pretty boy." I walk away with wishbone toward the barbecue and we ate some ribs. (Well I had ribs wishbone got the bones.)

Shelby eventually came and started talking with the guys leaving me and wishbone which I didn't mind at all.

After that we just danced. Everyone had a partner they kinda jammed with. Mine was wishbone. Let me tell you, he can dance pretty well for a dog.

It was now 12:30 and I was still dancing with lil wish. Then a hand tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Connor.

"Hi." I smile.

"Hey! So do you maybe wanna... I don't know.... Dance?" He scratched the back of his neck.. Awe he looked really cute when he was nervous.

"Sure!" I smile. I put wishbone down then I whisper in his ear. "I'll be back later bud."

Connor then took my hand and we just jammed out. I swear we looked so stupid. I was just laughing and step touching while Connor was just shimmying and twerking. It was so much fun.

At the same time he looked so... Hot.

Stop it Gwen.

Well he is nicer than Ricky...

Ugh whatever stupid hormonal mind you win.

We continued dancing. I felt Ricky watching me but honestly, I didn't give one shit.

•••

*Ricky POV*

Seeing Connor and Gwen hurt me.. Bad.

What was so great about him? I mean he was just another dude..

Ricky shut up.. He's your best friend..

I know but at the same time I just wanna throw him off the roof.

Stop it.

I can't.

"Hey Ricky it's almost dawn!!!" I hear Trev yell interrupting my thoughts.

"So?" At the moment I just wanted to leave.

"Seeing the sun rise is your favorite part!!"

"What if I'm sick and tired of staying up to see the break of dawn?!" I then run away down the stairs into my dorm room.

I'm gonna win Gwen back.. No matter what it takes..

•••

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!! IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY PLEASE READ LAST CHAPTER I HAD TO FIX IT SO NOT MANY OF YOU READ IT!

BUT NOW WE GOT A NEW SHIP!!

GWENNOR!!

COMMENT #GWICKY OR #GWENNOR?!

ALSO PLEASE ENTER MY CHARACTER CONTEST DETAILS ON LAST CHAPTERS A/N!

AND ALSO HERE IS A MINI GAME FOR YOU ALL!! IF YOURE BORED GO THROUGH THE CHAPTERS AND FIND MY REFERENCES TO ORDINARY (THE SONG) COMMENT ONCE YOU FOUND THEM AND ILL GIVE YOU A PRIZE!!!

ILY GUYS!!

IM

2

FAB

FOR

YOU

BAIII ILY MY FIERCE FRIES!!!<3 =]