Chapter 18- Bro hug.

*Connor POV*

I sit down knowing his explanation would take long.

He takes a deep breath and decides to start talking.

"Well listen man. I have never in my life met a girl who made me feel this way. Not since Wendy.."

My eyes widen at the mention of her name.

"Y-You.."

"Yeah I said her name can we move on?"

"Well since Wendy I never thought anyone would make me feel happy ever again. Like we were a perfect match.. Then Gwen came along and managed to plant a permanent home in my mind. She wasn't leaving me anytime soon. So when all the drama with Ellie happened and she got pissed, I became a wreck. I started drinking more, my videos became worse. Everything just sucked. So when I finally got to talk to her again you came in..."

"Just like I did with Wendy.." I whispered.

"Exactly.. Well I got pissed and I had this whole psychopathic stage where I wanted to hurt you and murder you.. Then when I tried, I realized that it was wrong. You're my best friend and you deserve someone who makes you happy. If Gwen makes you happy, please have her. I want you to be happy." I look up as tears form in his brown eyes.

Then I stand up. "You do know you are always gonna be my brother right?"

"No matter what.." Ricky smiles.

"Bro hug?" I ask.

"Bro hug." He then pulls me into a tight embrace.

cha ching! "AWWW THATS A KEEPER!" I hear the chirp of Gwen's voice fill the room.

"And yes I was in here the whole time maybe close the door next time.. Plus I forgive you Ricky.." Ricky and I turn to each other beaming.

"GET IN HEREEE!!" I scream pulling her into our little hug fest.

When we pull away Gwen says something making Ricky and I turn pale.

"Okay okay cut the crap. Who the fuck is Wendy?!"

•••

I ACTUALLY UPDATED YAYYYYYY!!1!4!4!4!!3!3

BUT WHO DO WE THINK WENDY IS?

COMMENT!

IM

2

FAB

4

U

BAIII MY FIERCE FRIES!1!3!3!2 =]<3