Contest!!!

Sorry if you thought this was an update, but I promise that it will be up soon:) I just have to figure out this bump in the next part. I have most of it written, so it's almost done. Just cross your fingers that I ca finish it fast!! :)

But!! Before you guy's just rush through this and put it off to the side, I'm telling you this.....

ITS CONTEST TIME!!! XD

Yes, yes... it's that time in the book where I will hold a contest to make up for my lack of writing. Lol. but this time, it'll be a different contest! Last time I held a one-shot contest where people wrote their own short stories based of scenes from the book, or making up their own with the same characters... this time though, there'll be two contest!!!

1ST contest!!!- cover photo!! I am looking for a new cover photo and just can't seem to find one I like or that fits the book. If you think you can make one that fits this book, then enter the contest!

1) You make your photo, make sure it's the right size to fit wattpad covers.

2) You send your photo to me, via inbox.

3) You let me know on this chapter if you entered as well, that Way I know who to expect pictures from!

sounds easy enough right? lol

2ND contest!!!- Book Trailer!!  I am in need of a book trailer! I am going to be entering this book, finished and ready, in the watty awards this year! A trailer will be the perfect thing to get out there so that I can promote my book! And maybe also get seen by others, lol. :)   anyway! so here's how this one works!!

1) Make the video, however you see the video for it being.

2) Don't forget the copyright and author name at the end, and of course your name because you made the awesome thing and want credit! 

3).... Send it to me, of course! 

I will be having 2 winners of course, and two-second placers. Both will get promoted by me if they win! You may enter in both, and you may win both too! Just don't forget to let me know if you're entering, that way I know how many people I am counting on for entries, and so I know I'm not getting spammed. :)

1st prize-promotion of any 2 of their books on my wall an other places, and recommendation for their art work to others on wattpad. (book cover or video)

2nd prize-promotion of any 1 of their books for a week on my wall, and recommendation for their art work. (book cover or video)

Most of all, have fun doing this! My best wishes to those who enter, and I hope you have a great time! Thanks for all of your help as well!! oh and did I mention I'm going to enter the watty's? lol 

Contest will end when I post chapter 23!!! :) so I would say that you all have about 3 weeks, maybe a little more:) have fun!

-KenZ_Dizzy95