CONTEST WINNERS!!!!

WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!WINNERS!!!!

Guess who won????

That's right!!

It's you!!!

Skater_Girl_Here & @Laughoutloud66809 and @MSteele66809!!!!! You are my first and second place winners:D

Congratz to you three, I'm so glad you both entered the contest! Along with the many other contestants! Sadly  only three people get to win in this thing, if I knew how many people would of entered, I might have made another prize!  Any way, Thank you guys for participating! :) 

1st place winner of the cover photo is................ *Drum roll*...................... @Skater_Girl_Here!!(lol, your photo will be the cover photo! :) )

And now for the 2nd place winner!!! congratz to......... @Laughoutloud66809! (your photo will be posted on the side(or top, depending for computer or IPhone iPod  as the banner! or until I feel like I want to switch it out:) )

And we must not forget, our wonderful contestant who sent in a video! Ms. MSteele35 ! Thank you for your participation in this contest! I'm glad you entered:) your video will be posted as the main one for this book!

If you guy's have forgotten what the prizes are, you can go look at the chapter that is labeled "Contest!!," and it should be at the bottom of it!  Though there is one other thing I want to add for both of my first and second prize winners,It's something that bring me joy and has become something I love to do on here! 

I want to help you out, not only in advertising promoting! (*But only If you want it!*) I want to give you advise too! For the 1st prize winners, I'll a 10 chapter review! I'll help you get going, get to where your confident in you're writing, help you with how you promote your book! If you want advise on how it looks all together or how you think it reads, then that's exactly what I'll do! you get 10 chapters of help! (i'm not professional, but i'll do my best, lol)

Second prize winner! I'll do the same thing, I'll give you advise/help promoting and all that jazz on 5 chapters! 

The same rules apply as I stated in the prizes on the "contest!!!" chapter! For however many books, i'll do the same chapters on that too! So i'll help with Advertising/promoting and advise/promoting! 

For all of those who entered the contest! I thank you so much! You guy;s are all such great fans, and I'm so glad you all like the book! Thank you for all the support you have given me through out my writing and all the love shared! And another thanks to those long time fans who have been reading since I started Military's Girl! You guy's are all awesome! 

Don't worry too much! Another chapter is on its way! I've just been buys with starting school again:) So hopefully within the next week you'll see something else posted!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-KenZ_Dizzy95