Coming soon!!!

Guy's! It's here! It's finally here! The book you all have NOT known that you've been waiting for! 

You won't know who these people are as they have not yet been introduced, but I promise that in time they will tie into my Fighters series!  (aka, Military's girl and TSF) 

Introducing..........! (ignore the kinks, still working them out)

Missing Her

"Stop it." She whispered her eyes looking down toward her hands.

"Stop what?" I asked as I took another step close and leaned against the wall, towering over her.

"This-this game," she stuttered then looked up at me fiercely."This is all a game to you, that's why they call you a player," she said, her voice throaty but stern as she back away from me.

“If I’m a player, why did I do>>>>> then?” (Spoilers sweetheart! lol)

"I d-don't know," she started to backtrack. "You're the one who's playing the games Archer, you tell me how it works into it. Probably something so I would be more accepting towards you." She spouted, confusion still on her face.

"We're in college, don't you think I have better things to do then scheming about getting you to accept me?" I quirked and eyebrow at her. 

"You tell me." She shrugged, shaking her head at me before turning to walk away. 

"You don't know me," I called out in frustration. She turned on her heal, though stayed in place. 

"I know plenty about you. I heard everything back in high school, I saw most of it, and I know it's the exact same thing as what you are doing here." She ground through her teeth.

"Which is what exactly?" I persisted. 

"Playing with any and every girl you can get your hands on." Without another word, she turned once more and retreated.

I wanted to call out to her, tell her she was wrong, that she didn't know what I was really doing. Though, she was partially right about one thing, I've dated many girls. I haven't slept with any of them though, I've barely even kissed them, most of them would initiate the kiss in the first place. But she was wrong about the reasons. 

 I'm no player, and this is no game.

This is missing her. 

 ~~~~

 (excerpt)

Archer Brighton had lost his best friend to a horrible accident only a year after they met. As strange as it was, they became friends easily, something that didn’t occur with Archer. After he loss, Archer became more distant at school. He would distract himself in anyway possible (through school and girls mostly) to get his mind off the painful memories. 

After choices arise, Archer finally had the chance to go away to college. It would be his only escape from the life he knew  he couldn’t bare to live in his hometown anymore, the one with the memories. He thought it would all be great from there, then there was HER, a girl that every time he saw her, she reminded him of his long gone best friend, turning his once sanctuary into another hellish place for him to just suck up and bare. 

Will he be able to last? Will he be able to move on at the place he thought would be able to help?

© Copy righted 2014 KenZ_Dizzy95

___________________________________________________________________

Yay! So let me know what you think!

P.S, I will be coming out with two books this coming year! This one and another! I hope you guys read and enjoy both! XD

Leave a comment at the beep! 

*BEEEEEEP*

-KenZ_Dizzy95