Chapter 21: Meeting Solano

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to stream into my brothers room. Mikey woke up the next morning to get ready for his usual morning run. He went downstairs and out the kitchen door to stretch. Later on, he ran down the shore.  BD runs next to him waiting for his pet. They enjoyed this time together.

Our houses are alive and noisy. We woke up to get ready for our flight. Pumpkin Pie is brewing some coffee for them to drink. She mixes my hot chocolate to leave it on the island. Within minutes we entered the kitchen. I took out the glasses and mugs.

As for mom start cooking at our stove. I took out the place setting to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen table together. George, Mikey, and the girls entered through two different doors. They stayed in the kitchen with us.

Mikey heads upstairs to take his shower. Back in our kitchen we discuss who is going to take us to the airport. It is George. We are going to pack the car right now. Later on he returns greeting everyone else while giving us our usual kisses in their respected areas.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out their food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I sat on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on we locked the front doors. All of us head to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are left vacant now. My family went straight to their missions.

As for George dropped us off at the airport. The brought me up to speed on that mission. Please save when you guys are there. My mom told me that too the last time we went by her. Bye I would see you when you get home.

Soon after that both of us went inside to get our baggage in the hole. We head upstairs to our gate. The pair of us make a couple friends. Our new friends are talking to us. Boarding time begins right now.

Our plane is almost full. It's now taxiing down the runaway. Minutes after that the plane is in the air. Flight attendants do the all the rules. Drinks and food are coming down the aisle soon.